Burnley Pair on Way North ?

ymip

I spotted this link on the BBC article re Doran and it appears fairly legit. Please feel free to move to rumours if you wish.

http://www.clarets-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/fletcher_and_macdonald_set_for_inverness_625224/index.shtml

Needing something, anything, to cling onto in light of events up the road........long day ahead at work tomorrow.

Guest Mahonio

Would be happy enough with these 2, if true :twothumbsup:.

Alex played at loan at Falkirk either last season or the year before and did well and i am certain Wes has/does play in Wales team (maybe under 21s) so can't be bad if he's an Internationalist :biggrin:.

Our local Burnley paper has reported this as a possibility. They are both raw but they score goals. Chances are limited at Burnley. Iwelumo, famous for his "miss" for Scotland and Stephen Thompson, ex Rangers, are both struggling for a starting place but are ahead of these lads I'm doubtful that Inverness would benefit from them but goal scoring does seem to be a big problem up there at the moment. It would be interesting to see who they would displace, if anybody. I'm hoping to be there against st Johnston on 19 Feb, so look out for a claret and blue shirt in the crowd if the deals come off!