Guest Mahonio

Esson

Duff Tokely Munro Gillet

Duncan

Doran---------------------Hayes

Sanchez

Foran Rooney

Subs- Tuffey, Ross, Shinnie, Sutherland, Odhiambo, McBain, Innes

Grant is suspended after his stupidity tonight.

Esson

Duff, Tokely, Innes, Shinnie

Duncan

Hayes, Doran

Sanchez

Foran, Rooney (if he is still here)

Subs: Tuffey, Gillet (if fit), McBain, Cox, Ross, Odhiambo, Sutherland.

-------------------------Esson---------------------------------

----------------------Proctor----------------------------------- --------------------------Tokley-------------------------- ------------------------------------Innes------------------------------------- -------------Shinnie----

------------------------Duncan----------------------- --------------------------------Ross-----------------------------

------------------- Hayes------------------------------------ ----------------------Doran----------------------------------

--------------------------------Sanchez----------------------------

---------------Rooney-----------------

Esson to be captain.

Gillet if fit ahead oh shinnie.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Unlucky not to get a result last night, but one player I feel gave next to nothing to the team is Foran. His position in the starting line up seems to be untouchable in some peoples opinions but he really is under-performing at the moment, and a kick up the backside to make him realise he needs to work is what is needed I think. If TB can drill this into him on the training ground then fair enough, but if not then I would have him start from the bench against United. Anyone agree?

Duncan simply MUST start to shore up our midfield and defensive side of things, no question.

Was a better performance from Rooney last night and he was really unlucky not to get a goal. We're f*cked upfront if he goes and noone else comes in before the window closes. This lone striker role is absolutely useless though and simply needs to be scrapped. We were forced to play with it last night, but didn't really get a chance to notice if Sanchez started upfront or was he 'in the hole'? We need someone supporting Rooney upfront though and Sanchez is most likely to put the ball in the net for us just now which is what we're lacking.

Esson

Proctor Tokely Innes Shinnie

Duncan

Hayes Duff Ross

Sanchez Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Golabek, Cox, Doran, Foran, Odihambo, Sutherland

Unlucky not to get a result last night, but one player I feel gave next to nothing to the team is Foran. His position in the starting line up seems to be untouchable in some peoples opinions but he really is under-performing at the moment, and a kick up the backside to make him realise he needs to work is what is needed I think. If TB can drill this into him on the training ground then fair enough, but if not then I would have him start from the bench against United. Anyone agree?

Duncan simply MUST start to shore up our midfield and defensive side of things, no question.

Was a better performance from Rooney last night and he was really unlucky not to get a goal. We're f*cked upfront if he goes and noone else comes in before the window closes. This lone striker role is absolutely useless though and simply needs to be scrapped. We were forced to play with it last night, but didn't really get a chance to notice if Sanchez started upfront or was he 'in the hole'? We need someone supporting Rooney upfront though and Sanchez is most likely to put the ball in the net for us just now which is what we're lacking.

Esson

Proctor Tokely Innes Shinnie

Duncan

Hayes Duff Ross

Sanchez Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Golabek, Cox, Doran, Foran, Odihambo, Sutherland

Totally agree foran gives little however he is still being played in a position i feel doesn't suit him.

Yeah that's the way I feel too. Every time I've seen him out wide I can't but think that he looks like he's been put there because the teams regular left winger is out and he's just been moved there to fill in. Get him back in the middle - that's where he's best.

Kencar mentioned on the 'red card' thread that Tokely is suspended for two games in addition to Munro being out. If this is the case, then presumably Proctor will go into central defence with Duff moving to right back and (hopefully) Duncan coming back into midfield. Once the defence is restored to full strength, I'd happily live the rest of my life without seeing Proctor play at right back again - I'd rather see him in deep midfield with Duff staying at right back - but I don't think TB sees it that way. For United, assuming Tokely is out, I'd go:

Esson

Duff Proctor Innes Shinnie

Ross Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

with TB prepared to throw Doran and McDonald in early if it's not working.

If Tokely and Munro are both suspended then i hope we sign a new defender over the weekend. I remember Brewster thinking Proctor would make a decent centre half and Proc was getting ripped apart on a weekly basis, Innes is ok but needs a good partner beside him. If they are our back up backline then i fear for our chances of getting anything from the next few games.

• Agree 1

Esson

Duff Proctor Innes Shinnie

Duncan

Hayes Ross Foran

Sanchez Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Golabek/Gillet, Cox, Doran, MacDonald, Odihambo, Sutherland.

Any idea why we're not playing today? This game was postponed, why aren't we playing this at the earliest opportunity? Surely the SPL could have rejigged the fixtures, there are already SPL games on today and we'll lose a bit of money having to play on a Wednesday night. Seems mad that the bigwigs didn't consider the idea, especially after giving us a week notice to play at Ibrox.

Any idea why we're not playing today? This game was postponed, why aren't we playing this at the earliest opportunity? Surely the SPL could have rejigged the fixtures, there are already SPL games on today and we'll lose a bit of money having to play on a Wednesday night. Seems mad that the bigwigs didn't consider the idea, especially after giving us a week notice to play at Ibrox.

Dundee United are already playing Hibs tomorrow.

Edited by ilpadrino

esson

tokely,innes,munro,shinnie

ross,duff,duncan,foran

sanchez

-------rooney

Scottish Premier League

22/01/11 ANDREW CONSIDINE (ABERDEEN F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match from 05/01/2011

22/01/11 JONATHAN DALY (DUNDEE UNITED F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match immediate and 1

SPL First Team match from 05/02/2011

22/01/11 ALEXEI EREMENKO (KILMARNOCK F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match immediate and 1

SPL First Team match from 05/02/2011

22/01/11 JAMES GOODWIN (ST. MIRREN F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match from 05/02/2011

22/01/11 KEVIN MCBRIDE (HIBERNIAN F.C.) 2 SPL First Team matches from 05/02/2011

22/01/11 SCOTT ROBERTSON (DUNDEE UNITED F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match immediate

22/01/11 STEPHEN SAUNDERS (MOTHERWELL F.C.) 1 SPL First Team match from 05/02/2011

25/01/11 RYAN FRANCES (ST. MIRREN F.C.) 1 SFA Youth Cup match

25/01/11 JAMIE MCKERNON (ST. MIRREN F.C.) 1 SFA Youth Cup match

26/01/11 LEE MCCULLOCH (RANGERS F.C.) 3 SPL First Team match from 09/02/2011

Suspensions ? what suspensions.

Edited by 12th Man

My mistake, didn't even think of checking tomorrow's fixtures. Strange they're playing on a Sunday.

My mistake, didn't even think of checking tomorrow's fixtures. Strange they're playing on a Sunday.

Our scheduled game this week would have been Rangers hence the f*** up last week. DU v Hibs is on Sky 4 tomorrow. Hopefully a hard game so they are burnt out by wednesday