El Hadji Diouf

bdu98196

Wow, i know Rangers cant afford to sign anyone for a fee but this is desperation smacking them in the face.

Horrible player and person and an average player to couple with that. Looking forward to heckling him when we see him.

Wow, i know Rangers cant afford to sign anyone for a fee but this is desperation smacking them in the face.

Horrible player and person and an average player to couple with that. Looking forward to heckling him when we see him.

Lets be honest here he cant be that bad a player if he has played in the premiership almost all of his career, was described as one of the best upcoming talents at one point after a good world cup i think was 2002 in japan. yes i agree his disciplinary record is hardly exemplary but i dont think it is that bad a signing considering walter's budget. Makes you wonder how much Miller would be worth if Liverpool are paying nearly ?35m for him considering he is still young.

Lets be honest here he cant be that bad a player if he has played in the premiership almost all of his career, was described as one of the best upcoming talents at one point after a good world cup i think was 2002 in japan. yes i agree his disciplinary record is hardly exemplary but i dont think it is that bad a signing considering walter's budget. Makes you wonder how much Miller would be worth if Liverpool are paying nearly ?35m for him considering he is still young.

sorry meant Andy Carroll with the liverpool ref

Him and Lafferty together... Does that equal one Neil Lennon in the f**kin, odiously, disgusting charts?

The ugly sisters eh?!... What one does the other just has to follow.

C**ts.

Coiuldn't have put it better myself! I'm watching the Celtic Dons game right now. Before the match Craig Burley went off on one about Diouf when talking about the build up to the Celtic game! He really objects to him being in Scottish football. I'm sure the interview will make the internet soon. Quite comical but spot on!

i get the feeling he was only signed by the blue side to wind up the green side and create more interest/hatred between the two, thus increasing ticket sales. Sooner they both go the better. Only problem is I wouldn't wish them on any other country.

2hec2fq.gif

:laugh:

He was nowhere near the ball!

Seriously that sort of hammer thrower stuff does nothing for the Scottish game in general.

It shows us in a bad light to others. He also put the new Rangers striker out of the game for 3 months (Jelavic) I would rather watch guys with skill like Johnny Hayes for example. No wonder our game seems to be light years behind other countries.