Pitch Inspection 4:30pm Game Off

CaleyD

No rain now! Looking like the game will go ahead :)

I think the same will be on.

Unless you are the match referee, I wouldnt be so quick to make statements like that ..... People outside of Inverness may have a long journey and misinformation may cost money !!!!

As soon as we hear anything OFFICIAL we will post it here and update the alert bar at the top of every page.

It's my opinion. Im just saying I think it will be on I didn't say it WILL be on!

Brilliant.

So much for the drainage system doon TCS....i have to say....I have seen games go ahead in much worse condition when we were in the lower leagues. Im suprised, as the rain wasnt even that heavy today. I can only assume it takes a lot less for a game to be called off at SPL level

What to hell's going on down there ?? Hardly enough rain to cancel the game surely . Coincidence that we have injured and suspended players ?

I thought it was the ref that calls games off :tongueincheek:

Lucky that it gives any players carrying an injury a few more days to get fit for future games.

Suspended players will still be suspended for next league game.