'Ton Roll Call

TopSix

Morton fans on P&B reckon they'll take a good support up. Hopefully this game will be on. I'll be there +1 and I know Jay_7 is keen. Who all's going? Any of the Central Belt / further afield contingent going? I'm looking forward to seeing the new signings.

The club are posative it'll go ahead! I will be there with the usual 3..............

Is that the 'official' word from the club? Or is this another one of your 'educated' guesses?

:(

A quote from l_g:

As CB says the forecast is a bit better so hopefully the game will go ahead as planned. As far as I'm aware it was only a bit of the pitch that was a problem and I'm certain Tommy is on the case.

And they are covering the pitch at 4

And someone on the Inverness ct fans page phoned the club And said that the forecast looks good!

Good news- Saturday should be dry

Bad news-As Jb mentions http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/he/inverness_forecast_weather.html

Pretty wet.

And the Ironic news- ref may cancel game early to give plenty of notice and it would be playable at 3pm.

If Saturdays weather is good I'm hoping things dry out.

Pitch inspection at 8.00am tomorrow morning..... Think you might be proved right with your ironic suggestion!