merged : 6th Round (QF) draw

tm4tj

We should know a bit more about this game later in the week when our club secretary has had a chance to speak to both Rangers and Celtic to agree prices etc.

I'm not sure when we will know if it is going to be televised or not, but we will try to have tickets on sale as soon as possible.

Keep an eye here and on the official site for further information

• Agree 2

I wish people hadn't mentioned that QF, I had to get counselling and still get flashbacks to this day.

that was a bad one too but my worst quarter final experiences are....

at Number 2 - Scottish Cup replay with Partick thistle in the wettest day the world has ever seen sitting in the end of the north stand with no roof!, Eventually losing to a Scott Paterson freekick 1-0.

Number 1 - 2005 against Livingston in the league cup quarter final. We scored first only for them to equalise JUST before half time. The game went to extra time and we were almost going to penalties and hampden when Paul Dalglish scored with 2 mins to go in extra time!

I wish people hadn't mentioned that QF, I had to get counselling and still get flashbacks to this day.

Number 1 - 2005 against Livingston in the league cup quarter final. We scored first only for them to equalise JUST before half time. The game went to extra time and we were almost going to penalties and hampden when Paul Dalglish scored with 2 mins to go in extra time!

Aye, I rember that. I also remember that goal being 2 yards offside, absolutely gutted ! :thumbdown:

at Number 2 - Scottish Cup replay with Partick thistle in the wettest day the world has ever seen sitting in the end of the north stand with no roof!, Eventually losing to a Scott Paterson freekick 1-0.

Aye these were hard to take too. I was at both of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to sell tickets for this game now? Before the scum play each other in the replay?

Inverness CT v Rangers/Celtic on 12th/13th March (delete as appropiate)

I reckon this would keep the number of old filth fans in the home end to a minimum

• Agree 1

Is it possible to sell tickets for this game now? Before the scum play each other in the replay?

I reckon this would keep the number of old filth fans in the home end to a minimum

I've had a ticket from a cup game in the past which read ICT v someone or someone. Can't remember who it was but I'm almost certain of it.

I've had a ticket from a cup game in the past which read ICT v someone or someone. Can't remember who it was but I'm almost certain of it.

I have a semi final ticket that has Inverness v someone or someone, can't quite remember if it was the Dundee or Dunfermline semi. Hopefully they go on sale soon as i'll be wanting to make arrangements to come up.

I have a semi final ticket that has Inverness v someone or someone, can't quite remember if it was the Dundee or Dunfermline semi. Hopefully they go on sale soon as i'll be wanting to make arrangements to come up.

That might be the one I'm thinking of. So there is nothing stopping the club getting this sorted out and tickets on sale to home fans soon and then post down the away fans tickets once the reply has een done.

The price is going to be the same no matter who we play so I'm sure the club could speak to both sets of the OF and agree a potential price should they win their game so we can get tickets on sale earlier.

Good idea. Might end up with pretendy ugly sisters 'fans' 'supporting' ICT just because they're playing the other bum cheek though.

Tickets will go on sale as soon as possible. ICT have been working hard to finalise things with both Celtic and Rangers. Hope to have an agreement in place within the next day or 2 when tickets will go on sale to Season Tickets holders and usual priority groups.

Keep an eye on here and also the official site for more info

well, the tickets that are left for public sale will be available AFTER the Old Firm replay so expect the usual appearance of filth in the home end.

an opportunity missed I feel to give as many ICT fans (regulars or otherwise) a chance to get their hands on a ticket

instead the queue on friday morning will be a mixture of genuine fans and the scum that heads down the A9 to Glasgow every second saturday

Tickets will go on sale as soon as possible. ICT have been working hard to finalise things with both Celtic and Rangers. Hope to have an agreement in place within the next day or 2 when tickets will go on sale to Season Tickets holders and usual priority groups.

I've said this before and i'm going to say it again, non season ticket holders who can prove they were at the Elgin and Morton games in the previous rounds should be added to these so called priority groups

Poor show by the club :thumbdown:

well, the tickets that are left for public sale will be available AFTER the Old Firm replay so expect the usual appearance of filth in the home end.

an opportunity missed I feel to give as many ICT fans (regulars or otherwise) a chance to get their hands on a ticket

instead the queue on friday morning will be a mixture of genuine fans and the scum that heads down the A9 to Glasgow every second saturday

Well said Seoras, i'm seriously thinking of boycotting this game in protest, don't get me wrong there will be some genuine fans but they will be in the minority unfortunately

dougal

I've said this before and i'm going to say it again, non season ticket holders who can prove they were at the Elgin and Morton games in the previous rounds should be added to these so called priority groups

Poor show by the club :thumbdown:

Well said Seoras, i'm seriously thinking of boycotting this game in protest, don't get me wrong there will be some genuine fans but they will be in the minority unfortunately

dougal

Tickets available to usual priority groups As Here People who can produce a ticket from the Morton game are included in the priority groups for this game.

Tickets could not have gone on sale any earlier as agreement on price was only confirmed with both clubs last Friday, so today was the first day tickets could be sold. Ticket office open late every night this week and until 8pm on Thursday to give all 'Priority Groups' as much of a chance of possible to get their hands on tickets.

Tickets will also be available online from Friday but no new registrations will be allowed to purchase tickets to try to restrict the 'away' fans buying tickets for the home end.

Sadly if the ICT fans don't take up the tickets on offer, there will be a fair chance that the remaining tickets could well fall into the hands of away fans - I can assure you that the staff at the stadium will do all they can to avoid that happening, but it's impossible to prevent. Boycotting the game would therefore only increase the chances of away support gaining entry at your expense - seems a bit ironic.

Most ICT fans would usually fall into one of the priority groups (or at least know someone who doees) and will therefore be entitled to buy tickets during the priority period, due to the late decision on pricing the priority period could not be as long as normal.

Dougal - feel free to apologise for your misleading comments

• Agree 2

Ok I apologise my comments do appear to be misleading, fair play to the ticket office for introducing this and it looks like the powers are starting to take note what us the real fans say on this forum :0)

dougal

Tickets could not have gone on sale any earlier as agreement on price was only confirmed with both clubs last Friday, so today was the first day tickets could be sold. Ticket office open late every night this week and until 8pm on Thursday to give all 'Priority Groups' as much of a chance of possible to get their hands on tickets.

Of course they could have. I doubt there was weeks of negotiation to come to ?21/16. The prices were going to be the same no matter who we play so a price could have been arranged pretty sharp to get tickets on sale to home fans. More likely the club didn't do anything about it until recently

Of course they could have. I doubt there was weeks of negotiation to come to ?21/16. The prices were going to be the same no matter who we play so a price could have been arranged pretty sharp to get tickets on sale to home fans. More likely the club didn't do anything about it until recently

Joe I am sorry to say that you are very wrong and the fact is that it did take weeks to agree the price. We had to negotiate with both clubs to try to come to an agreement which suited everyone. Believe me when I say I would have liked these tickets on sale a couple of weeks ago as the delay puts us under a lot of pressure in a short space of time to sell such a big game. Our guy who does the negotiating has worked really hard to get to this stage and it is definitely not his fault it took so long.