Superb Owl

PaderbornCaley

Just finished watching it, and all the after crap. What a game. I thought the Steelers were gonna get thumped after conceding the three touch downs but, going by what the pundits were saying, they come back like that quite often. The better team won though. Didn't know you could run with the conversion to make it two, rather than kicking and getting the one point.

The black eye **** were shitter than I could ever have expected them to be. Far better on record, which is still only mediocre at best. The three super bowls I have watched have all been good games, with older White guys, throwing the ball to younger black guys, with crap music in the middle of it. Fair play to Jake humphrey for slaging them for the world champions claim.

Yes it's a nuisance when you post a thread title and then can't rectify any mistake you've made! However a bit of lateral thinking in the direction of the name plate outside Fawlty Towers cracked it for me.

I gather it was a very good game which I believe took place during the night our time. As a result, what I briefly saw, or more specifically heard, whilst surfing channels late evening must have been part of the pre match build up - which really had me puzzled to start with.

What I thought I was witnessing was this woman trying to impersonate a churchful of Wee Frees singing psalms - or at least that's what the series of agonised, irregular wails she was emitting reminded me of.

But then when I listened rather more closely, I realised that what she was actually doing was committing a murderous assault on the American National Anthem.

Nobody does vulgarity quite like the Americans.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Yes it's a nuisance when you post a thread title and then can't rectify any mistake you've made! However a bit of lateral thinking in the direction of the name plate outside Fawlty Towers cracked it for me.

I gather it was a very good game which I believe took place during the night our time. As a result, what I briefly saw, or more specifically heard, whilst surfing channels late evening must have been part of the pre match build up - which really had me puzzled to start with.

What I thought I was witnessing was this woman trying to impersonate a churchful of Wee Frees singing psalms - or at least that's what the series of agonised, irregular wails she was emitting reminded me of.

But then when I listened rather more closely, I realised that what she was actually doing was committing a murderous assault on the American National Anthem.

Nobody does vulgarity quite like the Americans.

Glad you cracked the not so cryptic code! Funnily enough, the bit I remembered the most from the whole BBC show was indeed Christinas attempt at the Star Spangled Banner! An absolute shocker!