To all Perth based Caley Jags

Alex MacLeod

And those from the outlying reaches of Crieff and Comrie, Tayside and Angus

I have noticed in recent weeks that there are a few more fans based in this area than there used to be. In days gone by there was a contingent of fans from middle England, Chorley etc, who would have get togethers from time to time and drink beer and talk p!ss.

Would the contingent from this area be interested in something similar? We could even expand to cutting travel costs by getting together and hiring a minibus on matchdays. But that would be something to discuss.

Any of you lot interested?

Edited by Alex MacLeod
sp.

In days gone by there was a contingent of fans from middle England, Chorley etc, who would have get togethers from time to time and drink beer and talk p!ss.

"Talk p!ss"??...

Talked and get p!ssed I think you mean.

Ahhh... memories!

:ictscarf:

Great days indeed. We even had an agenda and minutes of each meeting...couldn't read them mind!

Go for it Perth. :twothumbsup:

I d definately be up for talking more pish than I do about one of my favouritist subjects. No boogger listens to me about ICTFC down in Dumpdee. Especially if they are supporters of the Dark Blue contingent . They seem to hold a grudge about something.

For the life of me I cant think why.

Logical intelligent conversation would be most welcome.