Favourite away stadium experience

Caleyjag

What football stadiums have ICT fans been to and liked? I'm sure we've had threads like this before but you'll need to excuse my self-indulgence, Mr Caleyjag and I are giving our game against Motherwell a miss and instead are going to FC Barcelona vs Real Zaragoza :smile: . We'll hopefully do the tour on Friday and attend the game on Saturday night. Maybe even pick up a few tips for TB???? :tongueincheek:

Elland Road

Was a regular there for years, in the Gelderd End, the Kop end. Witnessed the rise out of the old second division and the winning of the old first division in 1992. Strachan. McAllister. Cantona. Geezo, happy days.

In December '09 my nephew was one of the Leeds mascots, so (very) reluctantly I forewent ICT's trip to Palmerston and returned to Elland Road for this 'special occasion'. Leeds may no longer have been a 'top team' but you'd never have known from the stadium, the crowd and the atmosphere. Unbelievable.

(Like every Leeds fan I loathe ManU with an irrational passion. Can't remember the date, but recall going to Old Trafford shortly after they'd been beaten by a Turkish team. All the Leeds fans wore fez hats. mocking.gif Brilliant!)

Enjoy your trip to Barcelona, Caleyjag A_THUM~1.GIF

• Agree 1