What's your fondest memory of Roy for ICT

TopSix

I suppose for me it's the performance Roy put in against celtic in that 3-2 game. Stellar performance from him when he was on the park that day. Good luck to him at Brechin. I'm sure he'll be a fine addition to their team.

Roy's 80 yard sprint to get on the end of Dougie Imrie's reverse pass to score a superb goal from the edge of the Abredeen box. What a run and what a goal to cement our first competitive win over the Dandies, 0-2. :twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

Another was his strike off the underside of the bar in the 0-4 rout of Gretna at Fir Park Motherwell. :twothumbsup:

• Agree 1

2 things.

1st one was his vicious strike against Aberdeen from about 30 yards in 2004, he cut onto his right foot so last thing i did was expect him to shoot but it was unstoppable.

The other was last season against Dunfermline. He was forgotten about all of last season but when Cox got suspended i feared Stratford would be put into what was a must win game, but Butch saw sense and went with Roy and he gave one of the most hard fought and inspiring performances i'd ever seen from a player in an ICT shirt and his commitment and love for the club came through that day.

For me we will never get another player like him at the club again.

2 things.

1st one was his vicious strike against Aberdeen from about 30 yards in 2004, he cut onto his right foot so last thing i did was expect him to shoot but it was unstoppable.

The other was last season against Dunfermline. He was forgotten about all of last season but when Cox got suspended i feared Stratford would be put into what was a must win game, but Butch saw sense and went with Roy and he gave one of the most hard fought and inspiring performances i'd ever seen from a player in an ICT shirt and his commitment and love for the club came through that day.

For me we will never get another player like him at the club again.

I'd agree with all that, and for a guy that favours his left peg so much he's scored a few with his right, added to the one vs the Dons he scored a rasper vs Stirling in the 6-1 win in the cup.

A really nice bloke and one of the main jokers in the changing room, glad to see him getting a regular game.

Ditto... i was honoured to see them both! great guy, you might see him turn out for county next season.

Then again a certain ex-manager might have a say in where he plays next season (along with Golly) :rolleyes:

Have to agree with Mannies selections as well.