Pitch Inspection***GAME OFF***

L_G

Just to let you know that we have a pitch inspection underway. I will post an update here just as soon as I have some news. The phones are really busy as you can imagine, so if you check here and the official site, that will be the quickest way to get the information

There wasn't even that much rain! Total rajing ! Jog on!

I beg to differ, it has been pouring most of the night, don't give out the wrong signals.

It is frustrating however.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

What the hell? My back garden in Inshes is playable.

If this is all that's required to get a game of football postponed these days, no-one will get their season finished!

What a complete and utter joke. It's a bit wet. You're a bunch of grown men - man up and get on with it.

• Agree 5

Clubs a joke ashamed to even call myself a fan

yeah - u would think they would be able to control the weather wouldn't u?

The club is NOT a joke and I am always PROUD to let everyone know I am a Caley Thistle fan.

• Agree 1

I presume that LG's updates will be much quicker than the official site. At 09:45 they said they were hopeful.

The official site has still not posted that the game is off a couple of minutes ago.

The sun is out now. Why couldn't we just have waited a wee while? Most of the Glasgow punters will be more than half way up and I guess they wouldn't have minded waiting until the very last minute. I blame the undersoil heating as we can no longer 'fork' the pitch. In our first 10 years we hardly if ever lost a match through weather.

Gutted