Pitch Inspection***GAME OFF***

L_G

And from the Courier...

The club insisted that it was unable to contact the SPL to discuss the option of shifting Saturday's kick off back one hour to 1pm, while the SPL claimed the move was ruled out by broadcaster ESPN.

But last night ESPN told The Inverness Courier that it was never approached about the matter and would have been willing to consider the request ahead of the game being postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

"The referee made the decision to call off the match, not ESPN, and there was no request to change the kick off time of the match," said a spokesman for the broadcaster.

I'd love to know who is lying in all of this.

I know who my money would be on!!! The same bunch of chancers that keep trying to tell us that the fans want a 10 team spl.

Doncaster must have his eye on spin doctors job at no.10

tube!!!! :notlistening:

When compared to the problems other clubs have had with call-offs, I think we're fairing pretty well.

Had it not been due to the fact it was Celtic (twice) and TV games then I doubt it would have got a fraction of the air-time or column inches it has.

*snigger*

And from the Courier...

The club insisted that it was unable to contact the SPL to discuss the option of shifting Saturday's kick off back one hour to 1pm, while the SPL claimed the move was ruled out by broadcaster ESPN.

But last night ESPN told The Inverness Courier that it was never approached about the matter and would have been willing to consider the request ahead of the game being postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

"The referee made the decision to call off the match, not ESPN, and there was no request to change the kick off time of the match," said a spokesman for the broadcaster.

I'd love to know who is lying in all of this.

Considering ICT attempted to make contact with the SPL and the Celtic chairman has also said he tried to make contact and ESPN was willing but never approached to change time then the only liars are those who run the SPL. But then we've known that for many a year.