St Johnstone Preview & Report

tm4tj

Im going. I've decided that this is the game I'll cycle to, the weather's no bad and I need a big day oot on the bike. What better way to do it? It's just a bity of fun, but if anyone wants to donate afterwards (that'll be you, Richard) go here: https://www.chssi.org.uk/donate/ as a wee touch of good will for John Allison. I'll update on the match report, but if you see me tomorrow give me a blast on the horn. Cheers!:ictscarf:

Guest Mahonio

Im going. I've decided that this is the game I'll cycle to, the weather's no bad and I need a big day oot on the bike. What better way to do it? It's just a bity of fun, but if anyone wants to donate afterwards (that'll be you, Richard) go here: https://www.chssi.org.uk/donate/ as a wee touch of good will for John Allison. I'll update on the match report, but if you see me tomorrow give me a blast on the horn. Cheers!:ictscarf:

Well done Davie :wink:.

It is a long way to cycle but i think you will be able to do it no problem.

cannot make it due to work :( anyone know if it is being shown in any pubs in Forres/Elgin/Nairn

Just make a few enquiries its on ESPN the only other game on tv at that time is Blackburn v Man City on Sky sports 1 if its on in a pub its going to be one or the other.

Given St J's wretched run of form this is a game we SHOULD win.

Munro at right back, sort of thing Butcher would do.

Going to be interesting to see what he does here. I think I'd try Hogg on the right with Cox Munro and Gillet along the line.

Forgot Tokley was out as well. Think you are right. Cox at right back and Hogg & Munro in the middle.

Edited by kencar