Matchnight Thread: ICT -V- Celtic

Scotty

Whew! That was just, well, beautiful!

Come on Tel. Gotta reconsider Munro surely. Otherwise, he's going to Aberdeen or some other club that'll be competing with us. He's not just SFL1 quality.

What a performance by everyone!!! Can't praise them any higher than saying I think that was one of our best performances this season, from what I saw of it from behind the couch haha

It's always good to get a win against the OF but even better when we were completely written off by everyone and also after the news of players being release coming out only a few days ago. they deserve every bit of praise they get for pulling that one out of the bag.

Well done all :ictscarf:

Whew! That was just, well, beautiful!

Come on Tel. Gotta reconsider Munro surely. Otherwise, he's going to Aberdeen or some other club that'll be competing with us. He's not just SFL1 quality.

Totally agree, Granty fought for every ball and deserves a 12 month extension - TONIGHT

Jesus! Looks like we will end up on more points than Motherwell

Hope Lennon gets in trouble for encroaching the pitch before he kicked the babies bottle

Ferking great result, Rooney was constant trouble, Munro lead by example, Esson on top form.. I love my team a bit more tonight!

Edited by BornCaley
  • Agree 2

Just back from the game, what a cracker for my 7 week old's first footie experience! :twothumbsup:

Every player bust a gut out there and we could have scored 6 or 7! Excellent performances from Dorran, Rooney (ah feck it the whole team) but especially MOM Granty who scored a cracker and was a rock solid in defence, not bad for a guy who knows he ain't wanted! Cud someone please explain why the feck Terry doesn't feel he's an asset to the team again? :ponder:

One of the most enjoyable ICT games I've been at in a long time! :ictscarf:

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. To a man, we were magnificent. How can I narrow it down to three players for the POTY poll?

I'll come back on later to try and say something insightful, but all I can come up with so far is "YOU FLIPPING BEAUTY!!!!"

Worth it just for that twit Lennon smashing the water bottles. I'm delighted that it was us that wrecked his season.

Hint from Terry on BBC interview that there may be a change of mind on a decision or two after tonight!

Missed it. What was he saying?

The interviewer asked if he would reconsider offering some of them contracts. He said he'd probably think about it over a couple of glasses of wine and to ask him then. That's the jist of it. Probably a joke but I seriously hope he does. I do think we need experience and I seriously doubt we'd get better than Grant. Just look at Craigan at Motherwell. His experienced around much younger players was a big part in their success.

Lennon was a lot more gracious than I expected. Respect for that. It would have been easy (and wrong) to blame the ref for not giving a penalty - even though I didn't think it was.