YeovilTown v ICT

Yeovil

I've only been to Rovers once before, and that resulted in a 2-1 win against Millwall, (Millwall fans are proper, genuine scum bags, not like Rangers or Aberdeen scum bags, but like "Please, please, please Mr Officer, can you stand beside me as i'm struggling to concentrate on the football due to the level of bad feeling being directed in this direction, I don't think they are very well educated" scum, eeeuuuuuuwwwwwww. Danny Dyer) with Rovers scoring twice in the last 10 minutes, with Ricky Lambert scoring one of them. If we are playiong Rovers, then I might make a trip of it and go down for both games.

SP. That Gold medal match was brilliant, but I wanted USA USA USA to win, as they were the underdogs. I really enjoyed the Canadian 'bouncing of the glass' celebration though. Was it not a Canucks player that scored the winner? My mate used to stay in Vancouver and is a big fan, so i'm watching for them in the playoffs as well. The twins are auwesome, as is that guy who stands infront of the goalie on power plays, I want his job.

What odds on Miami/Canucks/Chelsea combo?

• Agree 1

Where is the nearest Travel Lodge - and the nearest pub to the Travel Lodge ??

There is one about 10 minutes walk from the ground...with the pub next door.

I think Mr/Mrs Yeovil doth take the urine. According to Travelodge site, its a 10 mile drive taking 21 minutes :yellowcard:

Premier Inn on t'other hand is only 1.2 miles and could be the one Mr/Mrs Yeovil is on about. unfortunately no offers on at the moment at that hotel :sad:

Where is the nearest Travel Lodge - and the nearest pub to the Travel Lodge ??

There is one about 10 minutes walk from the ground...with the pub next door.

I think Mr/Mrs Yeovil doth take the urine. According to Travelodge site, its a 10 mile drive taking 21 minutes :yellowcard:

Premier Inn on t'other hand is only 1.2 miles and could be the one Mr/Mrs Yeovil is on about. unfortunately no offers on at the moment at that hotel :sad:

Beat me to it with this post. I too checked out Travel Lodges and found the nearest one is miles away from the ground. I'll check out Premier Inns too, but may just end up driving home after game. I reckon I'm about 2 hours away.