Duncan's red card

12th Man

Dont think it was a penalty and Duncan seems to punch Mair in the chest so definite red card I'm afraid , the bbc highlights show it clearly at 1min 53 secs in .

I think you need to go to spec savers I never saw a punch and watched it a few times . What Duncan did was bumped him with his chest .Take another look

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Post #22 Im glad my eyesight and my memory didnt let me down. I can confirm that this is the original film of what happened, as I descibed before the highlights were shown.

unfortunately the snipper was not caught on film, as the angle did not allow visual of the bushes by the bridge, however it may have been a rubber bullet as Mair made a quick recovery.

Terry has said in an interview that Russell can still get a run out in the Accies game. Does anyone know if Pedz has a one game ban, or is it more.

Edited by bauhaus

Post #22 Im glad my eyesight and my memory didnt let me down. I can confirm that this is the original film of what happened, as I descibed before the highlights were shown.

unfortunately the snipper was not caught on film, as the angle did not allow visual of the bushes by the bridge, however it may have been a rubber bullet as Mair made a quick recovery.

Terry has said in an interview that Russell can still get a run out in the Accies game. Does anyone know if Pedz has a one game ban, or is it more.

Hope Russell does get a run at the Accies game he deserves it . Would like to see him go out on a high . Think the club should have made an appeal against the red card .

• Agree 1

No punch.

Just a handbags retaliatory chest push.

The other player went down awfully easy. Nearly a dive if anything. Such a *****.

Farce if ever I saw one. Disgraceful, actually.

Russell Duncan--Terry sign him for another season , if only to give the finger to the SFA. Gadzooks.

No punch.

Just a handbags retaliatory chest push.

The other player went down awfully easy. Nearly a dive if anything. Such a *****.

Farce if ever I saw one. Disgraceful, actually.

Russell Duncan--Terry sign him for another season , if only to give the finger to the SFA. Gadzooks.

I agree with you proper farce. Don't think he will get another season from Terry . Pity Grant and Russell will be missed .