Will he stay? Will he go

Alex MacLeod

Will he stay? Will he go?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will Adam Rooney stay?

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed with Renegade, but once we get back to pre season, if his mind still isnt made up i think we will have to start looking at other targets. We cant wait for him all summer.

the longer this drags on the less optimistic i am about him staying. If it is the case that he does feel his future lies elsewhere then i wish him all the best but i also wish the board would wake up and stop this happening with future stars. That must be a good few, excellent players we have let go for free because we hoped they would sign another contract. The only 2 decent one's we had that went for a price was Marius and if memory serves me right Don Cowie although i could be wrong with that. i think if he does stay then it will be a bigger boost to us than any signing coming in.

Its a 50- 50 this one for sure. He will probably have a few clubs interested that will be a step upwards.

Something is not right about it, this craving for instant success,wealth & glory is a rare thing .

I reckon he would risk stalling his career with a move away now.

Another year with us to make him even better seems the more sensible footballing career decision.

Hopefully he is also thinking like this - there are plenty of examples of careers gone down the tube - Wyness to Hearts springs to mind - Lee Miller to Middlesboro - etc

• Agree 1