Grant Munro - Torch Bearer

caleytastic

Id say that is not a bad shout recognising the fact that Grant has only ever played for his local team up til now - since being a wee boy playing for the "Young blues" and going onto Captain Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Well done Grant!

• Agree 1

First off I cant nominate because I dont know the guy well enough to satisfy para 5 of the terms and conditions. Secondly I dont honestly think Grant is the type of perwson they are looking for. How does he fit into the following?

Who are we looking for?

Do you know someone who is truly inspirational? Someone who always strives to do their best?

We?re looking for truly incredible individuals whose personal stories will inspire millions of people watching the Olympic Torch Relay ? in their community, across the UK and around the world.

Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. From any walk of life, anywhere in the UK.

We need you to help us find them

Do you know someone who:

• Has inspired you to do something you never thought possible?
  • Always tries to be the best they can be?
  • Makes a real difference in their school or local community?
  • Has shown what it means to be a real friend?
  • Shows respect for other people and knows the importance of fair play?

Tell us their story

We don?t have a particular person, or type of story, in mind ? we?re excited to see who?s out there.

It might be a friend who gave up a lot to help you through a really hard time.

A local football coach, out on the touchline every week, encouraging their team come rain or shine.

A youth worker who runs a music project to give confidence to children in deprived areas.

Or someone who gives time every evening to help elderly or disabled people get around.

the bit that gets me was the part that we have to explain the whole thing to him

i dont know him that well but i have always thought him to be very modest and think he would probably see this as something he didnt deserve

First off I cant nominate because I dont know the guy well enough to satisfy para 5 of the terms and conditions. Secondly I dont honestly think Grant is the type of perwson they are looking for. How does he fit into the following?

Who are we looking for?

Do you know someone who is truly inspirational? Someone who always strives to do their best?

We?re looking for truly incredible individuals whose personal stories will inspire millions of people watching the Olympic Torch Relay ? in their community, across the UK and around the world.

Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. From any walk of life, anywhere in the UK.

We need you to help us find them

Do you know someone who:

• Has inspired you to do something you never thought possible?
  • Always tries to be the best they can be?
  • Makes a real difference in their school or local community?
  • Has shown what it means to be a real friend?
  • Shows respect for other people and knows the importance of fair play?

Tell us their story

We don?t have a particular person, or type of story, in mind ? we?re excited to see who?s out there.

It might be a friend who gave up a lot to help you through a really hard time.

A local football coach, out on the touchline every week, encouraging their team come rain or shine.

A youth worker who runs a music project to give confidence to children in deprived areas.

Or someone who gives time every evening to help elderly or disabled people get around.

Let go man.