end of the world

Tug

wasn't to sure if i should put this in general nonsense or serious but decided my beliefs pushed it this way

cant beleive that some people are falling for This .especially like the part about people paying to have there pets looked after once they have been raptured.how is someone going to be left to do that if every one is either get sent up or down ? its all a big moey grabbing scam if you ask me

all it leaves me to say is finally have a good excuse to play This

Heard that some neighbours of his were suggesting they would leave a pile of clothes and a pair of shoes on their front door steps so that when the loony preacher looked out of the window he would think everybody else had been raptured up to heaven whilst he, for some inexplicable reason had been left behind to suffer the destruction of the planet.

Oh ye of little faith!

Maybe nobody we know or have heard about has been raptured up to heaven because we are not considered worthy (by the way, has anybody seen Adam Rooney today?) But just because we haven't heard of people ascending to heaven does not mean that it hasn't happened somewhere.

But maybe the end of the world has started. Certainly Birmingham City fans think so. :rotflmao: Shame about Blackpool though.

A volcano has erupted in Iceland completely without warning. Some earthquake activity and then a major eruption only 20 seconds later - most unusual. In addition there is new earthquake activity around Katla which is the big brother to the volcano which caused all the trouble just over a year ago. So maybe something strange is going on. :amazed:

Remember, when folk first suggested the Earth was round and orbitted the sun, they were ridiculed too.

This is a great one for the bookies though. 10,000 - 1 on the end of the world some time in October. If it actually happens there'll be no one around to collect! :tongueincheek:

I didnt manage to check the news did 20,000,000 people disappear by any chance on Saturday.

and I thought this was about the real end of the world date which I haven't mentioned because It gives people who like to worry something to worry about. :fishing:

Evangelical priest Harold Camping has gone and backtracked and decided the new date for the Rapture is now 21st Oct 2011. Mibees its just as well....as apparently theres a 55Bn Tonne Asteroid headed our way in November, and due to pass between us and the moon....lets hope they got that right

Just a little miscalculation, He is still keeping to his 21st October for the destruction of the planet but now realises that the rapture and the start of the earthquakes etc did not happen on 21st May because a loving and compassionate God would not have those who don't qualify for the heavenly rapture suffer for the 5 months between May and October. I feel so much better for that.

I thought that the end was supposed to be 21 December 2012. That's the end of the Mayan calendar at least.

Oh, and that photo was the funniest thing I've seen all week, Marks.

Edited by runrig31