Any advice for Lennon for next season

12th Man

How about good luck in finding your new job. :tongueincheek:

I fully expect him to be at Cellic next season but what can he do to improve his image?

I was thinking a thick bushy beard and some hair dye as I think his hair colour clashes with Green.

I just wondered what he could do to re brand himself as to not come across as being a thug, It goes a bit deeper than passion and a more deeper aggressive nature starts to creep out, you would expect it from a Ned, make excuses on the odd occasion regarding a player but it certainly isnt pretty coming from a manager and ambassador of a football club.

Edited by 12th Man

Although I've called him a ned on other threads, I actually briefly met him once. Completely different from his football persona. Very quiet, in fact, I'd even say shy. Very softly spoken and basically seemed a nice guy. Apparently Mark Hughes was the same (a very angry young man when he was playing who admitted being chalk'n'cheese outside the ground).

Concentrate of the game. Ignore the officials. They're sh!te for every team. Realise that Inverness are a better team than you imagined and they will beat you again. And finally, as my granddaddy would say 'dont let the barstewards grind you down.

And the exact same advice goes to McCoist

Edited by Alex MacLeod
  • Agree 1

For god's sake, act with some dignity. Don't run 50 yards to the corner flag when your team scores. And don't kick a ton of water bottles flying when you don't get a penalty after one of your players blatantly dives (though seeing it at TCS a few weeks ago was the happiest moment of my season)

And don't admit out loud that the pope isn't infallible.

Although I've called him a ned on other threads, I actually briefly met him once. Completely different from his football persona. Very quiet, in fact, I'd even say shy. Very softly spoken and basically seemed a nice guy. Apparently Mark Hughes was the same (a very angry young man when he was playing who admitted being chalk'n'cheese outside the ground).

Yeah, I've heard he's a nice guy. I'd advise him to stop doing stupid things.