Lookalikes

izzy

post-81-0-08298700-1306094930_thumb.jpg post-81-0-01653500-1306094958_thumb.jpg

Done it for you izzy but cant see the resemblance.

Thank you Alex .Have to agree maybe not in these photos but I was watching Grand Prix, and there is quite a resemblance in some poses.

Lets face it we dont always see the same in people but thanks again for taking the trouble to post photos.

Can't see any likeness between Esson and Button in these pictures or any other but Richie Foran and Russell Howard is a good shout. And there's a picture of a footballer on the front page of the Sunday Herald who looks remarkably like - Oh God! what's his name? Memory's not what it was.

• Agree 1

Can't see any likeness between Esson and Button in these pictures or any other but Richie Foran and Russell Howard is a good shout. And there's a picture of a footballer on the front page of the Sunday Herald who looks remarkably like - Oh God! what's his name? Memory's not what it was.

That famous comedy actress Diane Riggs perhaps?

Perhaps your eyesight not quite what it was either.......... ?

Suppose I had better trot out the old Davie Dodds v ET pictures again.

Here we see Davie Dodds

post-33-0-64371300-1306137419_thumb.png

and here we have ET.

post-33-0-50624300-1306137443_thumb.jpg

I think you will agree, identical twins, separated at birth.

I did a whole thread on some of the Highland Marchers last year - I'll see if I can dig them out and re-post...

PS - Those that wish to see CaleyD's resemblence to the 'Jazz Club' presenter from The Fast Show, Say AYE :twothumbsup:

It'd be worth it :nanananana:

Besides, I'm sure Scotty and the other mods would vote to reverse any ban based on the entertainment value the lookalike would generate... :rotflmao:

I did a whole thread on some of the Highland Marchers last year - I'll see if I can dig them out and re-post...

PS - Those that wish to see CaleyD's resemblence to the 'Jazz Club' presenter from The Fast Show, Say AYE :twothumbsup:

HUMOROUS

humorous sounds alot like 'Humour Us' really, doesn't it??? :twothumbsup:

I have a lookaline of CaleyD and BigStu together too... :nanananana:

Wee taster though with this one of my old man and Stephen Lewis (of 'On The Buses' and 'Last Of The Summer Wine' fame)

post-59-0-62351400-1306177120_thumb.jpg