Lookalikes

izzy

Forget it Scotty, suspend the rules. We all deserve our close season to be brightened up by a Caley D/ Jnr. flame war. Jnr, you are waaaaaaaay ahead on points for the tummy rubbing one. ROFLMAO!

Settles in, comfy chair ready and popcorn oot, this should be good :laugh:

There's a long calm before the storm....hope its worth the wait.. :rotflmao:

taking your time Donaldo :nanananana: (You aint got nothing on me)

The 'Beast of Balquhidder' and '20-mile turd of Kenmore' are probably NOT for public viewing - although they are something to treasure (and be proud of...) :twothumbsup:

I have a rather tame lookalike of CaleyD and Hamish from Braveheart, but considering it's no-where near as classic as the pregnant man or Jazz Club photos, i'll not bother posting...

it was my dad who found the photo (don't know where from) and only mentioned that the one on the left looked like CaleyD,

I just adapted it slightly further as I thought the one on the right was BigStu... :twothumbsup:

And I told you Don, you aint got nothing on me :nanananana:

it was my dad who found the photo

Hmm, what sort of magazines does he read?

:laugh:

Not sure where it came from...probably sent to me in an email a while back. Dunno :shrug: