Ken Dodd tickets

tm4tj

I now have three tickets face value ?20 for Saturday night show 4th June 2011. These were purchased for elderly relatives who are unfortunately unable to attend due to illness. These seats are prime seats in the centre of the stalls seating area, approx half way back, possibly N, can't remember row numbers. These seats are together in same row, I don't believe there are any more seats for sale from the box office in the stalls together.

If anyone in the Glasgow area is free on the Saturday evening, mind and take a packed lunch with you........the show starts at 7:00pm until late o'clock, not sure if that is start time or doors open, I will check with box office.

We don't collect our tickets until doors open on the day of performance, so would meet anyone at box office area.

This is guaranteed to be one of the funniest evenings of your life, and Mr Dodds will not be touring many more times, don't miss out.

PM me if interested,

Cheers