Steven Watt

Yngwie

Stumbled across this website article, which seems to imply that Steven Watt is interesting Lincoln City and ICT. It's hard to tell though if there is actually any substance, or if it is sheer speculation, so I certainly wouldn't give much credibility to the article.

As a reminder, Watt is an injury prone defender, age 26, whose career has been sliding steadily (Chelsea, Barnsley, Swansea, ICT, Ross County, and finally Grimbsy (of the Blue Square) who recently released him.

Lincoln City footymad site

I must say, I always rated him. Remember seeing him in his only game against Arbroath and thought he looked the business. Seemed to be one of County's better players as well. A bit injury prone but a good centre half.

The Arbroath game was the only game Watt played for us if i recall? I actually wish he had been given more game time. Brewster was forever persisting with McGuire and Proctor at centre half alongside Munro. Thought he was decent at County.

Heard that we were looking at Brian McLean as well who used to play for Falkirk.

I'm still amazed Terry hasnt used any of his rangers connections to get a loan player or two from them!

Kerkar

Fleck

McMillan

Cole

Broadfoot (!)

... and the like are all out of the picture at ibrox just now and may prefer to play for us on loan for a few months.