Trialists

Libero

With pre-season training starting today there will no doubt be quite a few trialists training with us over the next few weeks for Butcher to have a look at. This is certainly the way Butcher has worked in the past and i dont expect it to change

The Courier is reporting today that 4 trialists have started training with us this week, 3 from England and 1 Scotsman ( which the Courier understands to be Jamie Stevenson)

Hopefully we can unearth a few gems

Would imagine Andrews will be a replacement for Max Johnson. Butcher said he dosent want to lose Tuffey.

Edited by ajsict92

Just spotted this on Twitter from @ChristopherHarv: "Football sleuths the world over. Help me identify this trialist!" If you go to www.twitter.com/ChristopherHarv you'll see the picture.

Any ideas?

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Just spotted this on Twitter from @ChristopherHarv: "Football sleuths the world over. Help me identify this trialist!" If you go to www.twitter.com/ChristopherHarv you'll see the picture.

Any ideas?

15isk.jpg

I thought it was that guy Wesley Thomas who was linked before, but I see he's gone to Crawley.

I have to agree though, I have seen him somewhere before. Doesn't look the kind of guy I'd want to mess with mind!

Edited by Renegade

It's Amick Ciani, used to play for County.

If it is him, and from that photo I'm not sure it is, he is a French forward who had unsuccesful trials with St Mirren and Killie last summer.

Here is a compilation of his time in the Belgian Second Division at SK Ronse. Nothing there that gets me excited TBH.

"Best of" whilst at SK Ronse

Edited by Yngwie

It's Amick Ciani, used to play for County.

I saw someone on P&B say that as well, but nah, I don't think it's him.

Did anyone else notice at 40 seconds into the video, it looks like he playing an away shirt docked ICT!

Courier confirms that Andrews and Stevenson are training with us, as well as the 2 unidentified gentlemen from down south and are all expected to participate against Clach on Monday.

I had a look at the photo in the Highland News today and you can just see who this other trialist is. This mysterious number 25 is at the front and seems to be quite a big broad guy with Tade running just behind him. To their left you can just make another smaller black guy who one can only presume is the other un-named English trialist. Quite a small bloke from the looks of thinks and doesn't look like a defender, more a further forward player.

Also, according to Football Manager Ciani (if it is him) has played six times for Guadalupe, scoring one goal. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Well, how good this Meekings is, remains to be seen, but if he is signed then one would presume that that would be the end of signings for the central half position, with only Tokely as an experienced and established player there. I don't think that is a particularly ideal situation and certainly not one that would merit the removal of Munro. We can all hope that Aldred and Meekings are up to task, but if they aren't, there could be trouble.

Edited by Renegade

Well, how good this Meekings is, remains to be seen, but if he is signed then one would presume that that would be the end of signings for the central half position, with only Tokely as an experienced and established player there. I don't think that is a particularly ideal situation and certainly not one that would merit the removal of Munro. We can all hope that Aldred and Meekings are up to task, but if they aren't, there could be trouble.

You threatening us?