Additional signings

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Guest Mahonio

I noticed from Darren Cole's wiki page that he is a Right Back so there could be truth in the rumour linking him with a loan move to us.

Hart wont be coming and if he was he would spend more time on the sidelines than he would playing

Cole has barely featured for Rangers, not keen on us taking on another rookie. We need someone whos racked up a decent number of appearences.

id take kyle hutton and darren cole in an instant

they are both full of potential.

i dont think the hutton one will have to much to it as he played quite a few games for rangers last season but i could see cole coming he made 1 or 2 appearences last season but rangers have plenty right backs atm and i dont think it would do him or us any harm if he came up here and got some first team football under his belt.

Jason Brown Has said he is joining a premier league club in the north of scotland on his twitter

Surley It can't be us Unless Tuffey or Esson are planning on leaving

His Twitter

Unless he means Aberdeen? Its been widely reported that Paw Broon has been after a keeper for a while

Since we are meant to be getting this 6 figure sum of money into the club, does any1 think it will be spent on transfer funds?

If so, i would take this guy in an instant. Watched him a few times and looked the business. Just my own opinion though.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Iain_Russell

I'd like to think the transfer coffers may be boosted!

One player (currently looking for a club) but possibly outwith our budget is Ryan Smith:

EDIT: seeing as he was an MLS player, its easy to find out his salary. He was on approx £1670 a week, possibly just within our budget, maybe pushing it though. Nevertheless would be a fantastic signing for any SPL team IMO

Edited by Libero

Just a thought but as far as i know Chris Hogg is still without a team, is it possible he may come back up here for a season if he fails to get a move down south?

Jason Brown Has said he is joining a premier league club in the north of scotland on his twitter

Surley It can't be us Unless Tuffey or Esson are planning on leaving

His Twitter

Apart from signing for Aberdeen. this guy sounds like a decent guy. He runs competitions on his twitter page for prizes like, match tickets, tops, gloves etc.

Now that would be nice if some ICT players done something similar on their Twitter pages. Nice PR :ponder:

Our ex midfielder/right back Stuart Duff has knocked back the SPL and Inverness to join ......................... Fleetwood!

Can they pay more than us? he cant be doing it for football or a regular game can he?

• 4 weeks later...