Additional signings

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Still think Leigh Griffiths on loan would be a shout. No one down South has taken him on loan despite him being made available. Atm we just have battering rams up front in Tade, Foran and Shane, Griffiths could bring something a bit different....and yes i know we havent seen Billy McKay yet but at the moment the pressure is all on him when he comes back from injury, he dosent need that.

Yeh would be - seems to have been around for a few years but only just turned 21 - scored his first goal for Wolves in pre-season.

Sky earlier though said likely destination either Aberdeen or Hibs though he is on the bench for Wolves league cup match tonight.

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Wot about James Constable from Oxford???

Might need a fee to get him here though :thumbdown:

http://en.wikipedia....James_Constable

While I don't anything about him, his record seems pretty good, as well as what others have said about him. I think though, Butcher doesn't seem to spend money on players, in fact I think the only player he ever paid a fee for was when he was at Motherwell and who's names escapes me.

• 3 months later...

"25 Nov 2011 23:25:20 Inverness to sign Eggert Jonsson and John Sutton in January.

David Davis to stay on loan until end of season as well because Wolves don't need him."

Cant see us signing either of the Hearts players, especially not Jonsson although would be good to keep Davis.

"25 Nov 2011 23:25:20 Inverness to sign Eggert Jonsson and John Sutton in January.

David Davis to stay on loan until end of season as well because Wolves don't need him."

Cant see us signing either of the Hearts players, especially not Jonsson although would be good to keep Davis.

id love both them

jonsson is a good young defender who is fairly regular in the iceland team and sutton does what he does whether its true is another matter

as for david davis the boys been outstanding this season hope we can keep him my fear would be mick mccarthy wanting to take him back or loan him to a championship team

id love both them

jonsson is a good young defender who is fairly regular in the iceland team and sutton does what he does whether its true is another matter

as for david davis the boys been outstanding this season hope we can keep him my fear would be mick mccarthy wanting to take him back or loan him to a championship team

Agree. Even though Jonsson is a good young defender, so is Meekings so not too bothered about him.

Although John Sutton on the other hand, we are in desperate need of a proper out-and-out striker

so would LOVE to see him here but dont see it happening due to wages and so-forth. :thumbdown:

Where is this quote from?

Guest Mahonio

Knowing of the one poster on here who often links to that site and has been known to start stupid rumours himself, I think it's safe to say that this is quite simply, garbage.

Just because i go on that site doesn't mean i post on it Mr Renegade, i'm sorry but i am not getting accused of something and just accept it lad. My Opinion is that these 2 guys won't sign but Davis MAY stay on loan.

Dont think Renegade mentioned any names so lets stop getting personal before we even start !!!!

Personally, think the rumour is bull, much the same as the site - if its the site I am thinking of !

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...