Owain Tudur Jones.

Guest Mahonio

could be something to the tudor jones rumour

looking at his profile on ncfc page he would fit our usuall bill of repairing an injury prone player who has been out on a few loans recently

I think he and 5 other Norwich players were actually transfer listed yesterday, rather than released. They are still under contract but were told they don't feature in the manager's plans. I would hope that Norwich wouldn't be unreasonable to deal with given that they don't want him and he's only made a few appearances since signing from Bangor in 2009.

I was impressed to see that he has a few caps for Wales - but then I remembered that the latest FIFA rankings put Wales below the Faroe Islands. :doh:

I think he and 5 other Norwich players were actually transfer listed yesterday, rather than released. They are still under contract but were told they don't feature in the manager's plans. I would hope that Norwich wouldn't be unreasonable to deal with given that they don't want him and he's only made a few appearances since signing from Bangor in 2009.

I was impressed to see that he has a few caps for Wales - but then I remembered that the latest FIFA rankings put Wales below the Faroe Islands. :doh:

my mistake, i thought they had been released rather than free to find other clubs

BBC's Annie McGuire has tweeted that he is understood to be on his way to us.... Must be true haha.

And Tyrone Smith of STV has just tweeted saying he will sign tomorrow.

This looks to be a pretty nice piece of business.

Edited by ubern