ICTFC.com

CaleyD

New official website is now in "live development" at http://ictfc.com

Why "Live Development"?....well, because we still have a couple of things to switch on and one or two bits of information to add for some areas.

The existing site at www.ictfc.co.uk will continue to operate in parallel for a little bit, just until we make sure the platform is holding up as planned/expected. We've calculated for plenty of resources and stuff so we don't predict any issues....but this is the internet we're dealing with :lol:

Please try not to jump all over us for things straight off the bat...give yourself a few visits to get the feel for the site, then we'll happily listen to any critique you have to offer....and set up a suitable vehicle for that to take place.

One of the main projects we're still working on, but hope to complete before the end of the weekend, is the player/match stats. This is a project that has been ongoing for years and we're on the final leg of getting it complete. It's taken (literally) hundreds of hours to input all the data so far and the finish line is in sight.

The other item near the top of the list is tidying up and revamping the layout of the online shop....again, should happen within the next couple of days.

Scotty is taking a well deserved break this weekend, so I'm on my own and will be busy at game tomorrow....so please take it easy on me!!!

• Agree 2

Website looks great and it's such a massive improvement on what we've had in the past. It's great even to see this past week that information has been getting posted regularly to keep the fans in touch with what is happening. I think i say this on behalf of everyone...but thank you to everyone who is involved in this. It's easy to criticise but it's great to see volunteers giving up their time to make the club more fan friendly. It's great that we have supporters like these guys! twothumbsup.gif

The new site beats all other hands down. A terrific amount work has gone into the upgrading and redesigning of the site and its work that has my full appreciation. You guys rock.

No accounts have been deleted.

After trying to log in, are you getting a logout button with your username on in the top right corner (in place of the login button)? If not then the chances are you are using the wrong username and/or password.

Excellent refresh, much better presentation than the previous site.

However, ICT-TV does not let me log in - is it just me or have all the accounts been wiped?

you are not trying to login using your username/password from here are you ? Did you create an account on that site spearately ? your login from here will NOT work (unless you setup an account using the same info)

EDIT: I should also point out that accounts from ICTFC.CO.UK will also not work as its a completely separate site from that one too. The "old" site is on the PTV (network) platform, whereas the new site is on its own hosting.

Edited by Scotty
additional info