Fantasy Football Dream Teams

MrCaleyjag

Again it looks like no one has run a dream team this season for the SPL, I don't know about everyone else but I quite enjoyed it when it was running but now go for the EPL dream team competitions when they run.

Has anyone else picked a dream team with The Sun and if so have you started a league or not? I am trying to guage whether or not there were enough people on here with a team where we could start a league with us all in it, for fun and bragging rights more than anything.

Or has anyone gone for other dream teams outwith the one mentioned above that we could use instead?

My team is 'MrCaleyjags runners' but I haven't started a league yet .................

I'm currently taking part in the Clydesdale bank football selector. www.cbfootball.co.uk Think this replaces the old bbc scotland sportsound predictor which went belly up season before last. More fun than the predictor. Create your own mini league and pit your skills against other Caley Thistle supporters. I'm doing pretty well under another name in our Club League. Lots of ICT supporters doing the same. Good luck!