'Special' matchday programmes for sale

stomach

Over the years I have seemed to accumulate a lot of stuff (wife says junk) and am wanting to try and downsize a bit.

So am thinking of selling some ICT programmes if anyone is interested before I try ebay.

The reason I said 'special' programmes is because I am selling :

1. The programme from parkhead when we beat Celtic 3-1 in the Scottish cup 08/02/00, which has been signed by the ICT 1st team squad and still contains my original ticket and a poster from the Daily Record about the win.

2. From the game vs St Johnstone - the day we won 1st division title 15/05/04.

3.From the Bells cup final when we won the cup against Airdrie United 26/10/03.

4. From the game when we beat Celtic 1-0 at home in the Scottish cup 23/03/03.

5. From both our Scottish cup semi-final games, against Dundee 20/04/03 and Dunfermline 20/04/04.

6. Our first game in the SPL against Livingston away 07/08/04.

7. Both programmes from the Scottish cup games in the 4th round against Aberdeen (after we beat Celtic for the 1st time) 20/02/00 and 29/02/00.

8. Finally, a game against Aberdeen in the league cup 2nd round 8/8/98.

If anyone is interested you can pm me or post here, I am open to offers and may sell separately.

Over the years I have seemed to accumulate a lot of stuff (wife says junk) and am wanting to try and downsize a bit.

So am thinking of selling some ICT programmes if anyone is interested before I try ebay.

The reason I said 'special' programmes is because I am selling :

1. The programme from parkhead when we beat Celtic 3-1 in the Scottish cup 08/02/00, which has been signed by the ICT 1st team squad and still contains my original ticket and a poster from the Daily Record about the win.

2. From the game vs St Johnstone - the day we won 1st division title 15/05/04.

3.From the Bells cup final when we won the cup against Airdrie United 26/10/03.

4. From the game when we beat Celtic 1-0 at home in the Scottish cup 23/03/03.

5. From both our Scottish cup semi-final games, against Dundee 20/04/03 and Dunfermline 20/04/04.

6. Our first game in the SPL against Livingston away 07/08/04.

7. Both programmes from the Scottish cup games in the 4th round against Aberdeen (after we beat Celtic for the 1st time) 20/02/00 and 29/02/00.

8. Finally, a game against Aberdeen in the league cup 2nd round 8/8/98.

If anyone is interested you can pm me or post here, I am open to offers and may sell separately.

Scary how as a non Caley fan I've managed to be at 5 of those games. :010: I remember the league cup game, Billy Dodds hat trick. The days where you could wear an Aberdeen top and sit in the home end!

Over the years I have seemed to accumulate a lot of stuff (wife says junk) and am wanting to try and downsize a bit. So am thinking of selling some ICT programmes if anyone is interested before I try ebay.

Personally, I would be selling others long before I touched these - these are classic programmes that would be the last to go from my collection. I have most of the ones you mention but am lacking one from Feb 8th 2000.

I have two signed matchday shirts from the Celtic game in 2000 (subs tops) that I received as a result of a couple of player sponsorships I did at the time - The club gave the regular tops I had sponsored to someone else by mistake and I had to "make do" with actual first team (sub) tops from the Celtic game. Needless to say I was delighted with this (even if Tommy was almost crying) and although not all the players from that match have signed them as it was after the end of the season when I received them and some players moved on, the vast majority of them have.

I would be interested in knowing what you want for the programme for this match as I am hoping to get one of the two tops, along with some of the newspaper cuttings from that night and my match ticket framed in a shadowbox and hung on my wall as the main display piece in my basement rec-room. The addition of a programme would make it 'complete'.

Hi Scotty,

These are the only programmes I have kept over the years.

I have been pm'd by 1 other person concerning that programme, but didn't know how much it would be worth.

I don't know what the best way of going about it would be. I could put it on ebay and let you both bid for it or we could do a similar thing through pm's on this site?

Will contact the other person and you can let me know what you think.

cheers

PM-ed you back. The fairest thing for you would probably be ebay as you would have a wider bidding audience and I think you might possibly get a decent amount from a programme collector, perhaps more than you would get from me or the other person who messaged you.

I have the signed shirts so its not crucial I have a signed program - although it would be nice - so if anyone else has a spare (unsigned) program from the game I would also be interested.

Scotty, I have a Feb 8th programme which, understandably I would rather hang on to. However i also have a programme for the original fixture date of Jan 29th.......(unsigned because all the players went home!!). If you remember I flew back from Cyprus for the game that never was. You are welcome to it if you wish.......its basically exactly the same programme