Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

• 2 weeks later...

Dean Ebbe  scored and had an assist for TNS in the Europa League last night, but was one of two who then missed penalties in the shoot out as they went out in the Faroes. If he’d scored his they’d have gone through. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan Christie scored from the spot in Celtic’s 3-3 draw with Aberdeen. I watched it from about the 40th minute and saw all the goals in what was a pretty good game. Marley Watkins played a great pass that resulted in the penalty that Aberdeen opened the scoring with just before half time. 

4 hours ago, Robert said:

Ryan Christie scored from the spot in Celtic’s 3-3 draw with Aberdeen. I watched it from about the 40th minute and saw all the goals in what was a pretty good game. Marley Watkins played a great pass that resulted in the penalty that Aberdeen opened the scoring with just before half time. 

I noted that the managers had a much different view of the referee's performance :lol:

Aberdeen Manager Derek Mcinnes said "The penalty decisions, the referee got them all right. Big decisions he got right."

And Celtic Manager Neil Lennon said  "I'll need to see the penalties again. I thought the referee had a very poor game - decision-making, being influenced by his assistants and some of the decisions were baffling I thought he was poor for a referee of his level."

Just now, Robert said:

Great goal from Ryan Christie to put Scotland ahead in Serbia. Can we hold on for the next 37 minutes?

Darn, you beat me to it. We dont normally get Scotland games on the telly here but we had the Israel game and now this one ... very cultured goal by Ryan. Now c'mon Scotland.

57 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Darn, you beat me to it. We dont normally get Scotland games on the telly here but we had the Israel game and now this one ... very cultured goal by Ryan. Now c'mon Scotland.

Sorry Scotty.