Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

6 hours ago, Robert said:

Will update when I see a full list, but Highland League scorers on Saturday were Ali Sutherland and Andy MacRae (at least 2) for Brora and Andrew MacAskill for Buckie. 

Andy Macrae got 3 and looks some player, my MoM apart from his goals. Other scorers Andy Sutherland, Jordan Macrae, Colin Williamson, Martin MacLean. Dale Gillespie played and Tony Dingwall, that guy that the County fans thought was better than Ryan Christie...

I went to the game as Turriff was the only ground in the HL I had never visited. Here's Capn Josh who gave himself the first half. Wee Andy Macrae is on the right, Gillespie on the left.

P1050095.jpg

Edited by TheMantis
  • Like 1

Yesterday, Scott Boden for Borehamwod.

A vital late goal by Toddy today three minutes after coming on which could result in Dunfermline avoiding the relegation play off. I’ve no idea why Hughes uses him so sparingly.

Lewis Jamieson got the better of Gardyne. Both scored as Clyde won 2-1.

Matthew Cooper scored for Elgin.

In the Highland League, Robbie Thomson scored for Clach and Andy MacAskill got two for Buckie. 

Edited by Robert

Shaun Rooney for St Johnstone, Jack Brown for Peterhead and Scott Boden for Borehamwood today.

Matthew Cooper scored an own goal as Elgin lost to Cowdenbeath, with Ross Draper getting Elgin’s goal. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Jordan White for County against Rangers tonight, but they miss out on Europe so we could get them in the Premier Sports Cup.

With the way the split works, they’ve finished sixth but look likely to only have the ninth highest points total. 

Edited by Robert
Predictive text at its worst!

16 minutes ago, Robert said:

Jordan White for County against Rangers tonight, but they miss out on Europe so we could get them in the Premier Sports Cup.

With the way the spot works, they’ve finished sixth but look likely to only have the ninth highest points total. 

So as I reported in the UK Football forum, the “beach balls are burst”  ( © Deek Adams 2013) . It also means C(o)unty maintain their proud record of never having beaten Rangers , ever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

And has promptly fecked off to Fleetwood Town.

They were mY English team when I lived 8 miles outside Blackpool for 8 years as Fleetwood rose through the leagues and built a new ground.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noted today:

Jordan White for County. 
Kevin McHattie for Buckie. 
Andrew MacAskill for Buckie. 
Jordan Roberts for Stevenage.

There are rave reviews on line for Gary Warren in Clach’s win today. Seemingly he’d only had one training session with the team but marshalled the defence and strolled through the game. 

Edited by Robert