Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

Goals I noted yesterday were Jordan White for County, Andy MacRae and Ali Sutherland for Brora, Jack Brown and Shane Harkness for Rothes and Kieran Chalmers for Strathspey.

Edited by Robert

19 hours ago, TheMantis said:

33 year old Garry Wood scores two in Brechin’s 4-1 win at Deveronvale.

Also in the Highland League yesterday, Jack Brown for Rothes and Kieran Chalmers for Strathspey.

Josh Meekings also scored, but an own goal in Brora’s thrashing at Fraserburgh.

Two for Jack Brown for Rothes and one for Andrew MacRae for Brora as their teams got through to the semi finals of the North of Scotland Cup last night.

I see Elgin were involved (Rothes beat them 2-0). Did we not participate in it a couple of seasons ago?

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Recovering in Dunfermline, and note Lewis Hyde scored on his debut for Rothes in the cup.

Also a hat trick for Nathan Austin for Kelty and one for Rory McAllister for Cove.

I was at yesterday’s game with local former colleagues, one of whom has changed allegiances to Kelty. He described Austin as light weight and he struggles against the better defenders but does tend to hit the target.

Not a goal, but I see Daniel Hoban was sent off for violent conduct late in Elgin’s defeat to Annan. 

Edited by Robert

15 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Graeme bagged a brace against Stoke and his big brother Andy has scored against Celtic for Livi

The BBC has Graeme Shinnie with the assists for the Derby goals rather than being the scorer.