AJG Parcels North Cup Final

CaleyD

The AJG Parcels North Cup Final will be played at Mosset Park, Forres between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Forres Mechanics on Sunday 11 September 2011 with a 3.00pm kick off.

The change of venue was made because Grant Street Park, Inverness was not available on the allocated date to host this game.

I believe we have won this once or twice before....in fact I believe we even beat ourselves to win it on at least one occasion....

You know at the moment, I'm not actually confident we could beat ourselves :cry:

Great comment ,hope Terry and the team read this it will spark our first win

Its not our first team who'll be playing this game.

The youngsters who will be playing are considered good enough to be in squad of an SPL side. If that option was not open to them there would be a queue of Highland League clubs waiting to sign them up. First team players or not, I would expect that whatever side is fielded should beat Forres.

No pressure, lads! :ictscarf:

The youngsters who will be playing are considered good enough to be in squad of an SPL side. If that option was not open to them there would be a queue of Highland League clubs waiting to sign them up. First team players or not, I would expect that whatever side is fielded should beat Forres.

Isn't that because the rules of the SPL dictate that we must compete in U-19 league. The reason for mentioning them was not to reduce their worth but more to highlight that I boubt any of the first team squad will be playing the day after playing Hearts.

• 2 weeks later...