Signings

madsooz

Now that the transfer window has finally shut, what are everyone's thoughts on the players we have brought in? Overall i'm quite pleased with our signings although would've maybe prefered to hve another big forward but oh well...

Far too early to give my opinion yet sooz, I'll wait till the run up to Xmas before i'll comment that way they should all have played more regularly and settled in

My real worry is the majority are inexperienced kids while we punted experience(Munro and Duncan)

dougal

• Agree 3

im pleased with them all i think

tade, tansey, jones, piermayr, hogg and doran are all quality players in my opinion especially tansey

a.shinnie im undecided on i reeckon he has quality but just needs games

not seen enough of mckay to pass judgement on

i think terry and mo have done a sterling job over this summer

Now that the transfer window has finally shut, what are everyone's thoughts on the players we have brought in? Overall i'm quite pleased with our signings although would've maybe prefered to hve another big forward but oh well...

Far too early to give my opinion yet sooz, I'll wait till the run up to Xmas before i'll comment that way they should all have played more regularly and settled in

My real worry is the majority are inexperienced kids while we punted experience(Munro and Duncan)

dougal

Crikey Dougal heres a first!! I actually agree with you!

I think any real judgement on the new faces has been disrupted by our ongoing injury problems. However from what ive seen of most folks there seems to be alot of talent in the squad. Agreed that another couple of months are needed till a real opinion can be given.

I am unsure on the signings we have made. Tade looks ok and is starting to settle in a bit better so hopefully will keep improving and score a few more in the weeks to come. McKay is unproven so cant pass judgement. Tansey is the best of the signings and looks very good indeed. Piermayr is good. I hope that davis and chippendale are decent enough, seems like we got them in in a hurry due to injury so hopefully they arnt just a stab in the dark

I'm worried Tade might have 4 or 5 bad games and then one really good one. I am hoping to be proved very wrong on this though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the team on Saturday.

Hopefully having had the international break they'll have had time to gel and get to know each other in training.

I'm worried Tade might have 4 or 5 bad games and then one really good one. I am hoping to be proved very wrong on this though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the team on Saturday.

Hopefully having had the international break they'll have had time to gel and get to know each other in the treatment room

Fixed it for you. :tongueincheek:

I have to say I actually agree with Dougal as well and say that I think it's too early to tell, you could take the stance that our record so far this season is poor then the signings haven't worked but that would be foolish in light of the fact players have to settle in and also the amount of injuries we have had.

Once we get a settled 'fit' team and squad who have played together frequently I will judge but until then I'll abstain from making any opinions.