ICT -V- Hearts : Matchday Thread

Scotty

1st half - fairly dull with both teams pretty much cancelling each other out.

2nd half what a difference - chances galore and if Tade had a better first touch he could have had another couple of goals though hearts hitting the bar was a bit of a let off- anyhow if we can keep picking up some points until we are back to full strength things should be okay in the long run.

And what about the wee kid running away with the ball and even taunting the hearts player - A true ICT fan in the making. hahaha.gif

Aye that wee loon was really funny!!! And yeah i thought it was in but hit bar! Morrison was just terrible in 1st and not much better in 2nd!

Aye don't think Ross meant it though at least his direction was right.

Looking at Tade's final chance he probably should have squared it to Shinnie.

Still we look like we're gelling now and playing some good passing football at times.

Looking at the other teams in the league, there's some decent attacking football being played by most as well.

And the 2 that are struggling, hibs and aberdeen will feel they should be doing more. Aberdeen will improve, calderwood may go and someone better brought in, hearts will improve. It's gonna be a tough season and we need to be getting the breaks and someone has to provide the goals.

We'll keep improving i reckon but no idea where we're gonna finish this season, i'll happily take 7th again.

Ross kept his head and was very unselfish in squaring it to Tade.

Surely he didn't have any say in the matter, the keeper kicked the ball off Ross's legs and it rolled out to Tade.

Was sitting in the North Stand - from the view i had it looked like Nick passed it, couldnt see the keeper touch it, just seen it on the TV so sorry i guess.

first half was pretty tepid and largely uneventful other than the goal line block from G Shinnie

Second half was better and we should have really put 2 or 3 away if it werent for some lacklustre finishing and some good goalkeeping

not quite sure how Black remained on the park, lots and lots of niggly fouls and while most were not major offences he should have been carded for persistent fouling

positive mentions for Davis and Chippendale who i think will be very useful additions to the squad

didnt think it was a great game for Morrison, would probably think Tansey and Davis will be used in the middle against Dundee United this weekend

came away from the game thinking that normally i would be happy with a point against hearts but that i felt we deserved more

• Agree 1

We should have been out of sight long before they scored but, as someone else said, we're going to give someone a doing soon.

I also think Galobart is a class act but he needs to cut out the showboating.

Anyone know where Hogg was on saturday? I don't think he was even on the bench.

Poor first half reasonably good second half

Think everyone including myself would have taken a draw before kick off so a point gained in my book

Jury still out on Tade though despite his goal, his lack of ball control scares me at times

dougal