ICT Fifa 12 Player Ratings

Soma

Anyone know who EA get the ratings from? Or do they just make them up? I think in the grand FIFA scale of things the ratings above are probably about right. Not buying this one though. Think I played '11 about 3 times in total. Don't like the way you've got to buy additional content.

For all these footy programs they usually have volunteers .... they try to get fans of each team to submit info but if they cant get them, then fans of other teams will help out (or hinder). Its all very subjective.

I used to do it for one publisher, cant remember which game it was now as it was about 10 years ago, but it was not FIFA or Football/Championship Manager which to my mind have always been the big two for either action or strategy based games. Seem to remember that all i got was my name buried in the credits with all the other 'researchers' somewhere.

Esson is amazing and is incredibly underrated, as is Gillet and Tansey. Doran's rating being dropped is purely because he left Blackburn. Hogg was a 68 in Fifa 11 so why the sudden slump? And last and probably most important where is the rest of our team?