Yet another one !

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

ladies-football-gifts_2.jpg

BUTCHER LANDS A PRECIOUS DEFENDER by Ewan McMurray

Injury ridden Inverness Caledonian Thistle plunged in to the short term loan market once again and landed a young but highly rated, old style centre half. Victoria McDuff was signed on a four month loan from local outfit Dynamo Duntelchaig who are flying high in the Dores and District Premier League. McDuff may even be throwh in to the Parkhead cauldron, partnering David Proctor. Victoria's arrival may also lead to Roman Golobart going back to Wigan under the controversial "Aldred ruling".

Maurice Mispass defended the move by emphasising: "The background boys have researched this one in full. Their attention was initially attracted by the front cover story in a reputable daily tabloid and Victoria's dad sent us a video, although it was all about cheerleading. There were evidently some concerns that Victoria has been out for a couple of seasons prior to a full return in August, due to a cruciate ligament problem, but the boys have even secured a full Medical Clearance certificate from the Owen Hargreaves Rehabilatation Clinic.

Terry Butcher added: "It's certainly very frustrating when people are criticising us. Nobody appears to appreciate that last week we had seventeen players out.It's really hard to take because a lot of the (missing) players are match-winners. We have to make sure everyone else does their job and does it well and grasps the opportunity, because there are opportunities there for everyone. And I would not be adverse to throwing in Victoria for her debut tomorrow either. I did say jokingly that the first 11 off the bus will start the game, so why not an 11 year old as well.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

ladies-football-gifts_2.jpg

BUTCHER LANDS A PRECIOUS DEFENDER by Ewan McMurray

Injury ridden Inverness Caledonian Thistle plunged in to the short term loan market once again and landed a young but highly rated, old style centre half. Victoria McDuff was signed on a four month loan from local outfit Dynamo Duntelchaig who are flying high in the Dores and District Premier League. McDuff may even be throwh in to the Parkhead cauldron, partnering David Proctor. Victoria's arrival may also lead to Roman Golobart going back to Wigan under the controversial "Aldred ruling".

Maurice Mispass defended the move by emphasising: "The background boys have researched this one in full. Their attention was initially attracted by the front cover story in a reputable daily tabloid and Victoria's dad sent us a video, although it was all about cheerleading. There were evidently some concerns that Victoria has been out for a couple of seasons prior to a full return in August, due to a cruciate ligament problem, but the boys have even secured a full Medical Clearance certificate from the Owen Hargreaves Rehabilatation Clinic.

Terry Butcher added: "It's certainly very frustrating when people are criticising us. Nobody appears to appreciate that last week we had seventeen players out.It's really hard to take because a lot of the (missing) players are match-winners. We have to make sure everyone else does their job and does it well and grasps the opportunity, because there are opportunities there for everyone. And I would not be adverse to throwing in Victoria for her debut tomorrow either. I did say jokingly that the first 11 off the bus will start the game, so why not an 11 year old as well.

Golobart going back to Wigan would certainly be a positive IMO , I know that sounds harsh but I honestly don't think the lad is ready for the frantic style of Scottish football his match losing mistakes in the few games he's played already back this up

I'm afraid there will be more of these howlers before he adapts to the Scottish game, having said that what could he have possibly learnt at Wigan which is a rugby league town?

He's certainly won't have learnt anything from Gary Caldwell other than how NOT to defend, maybe thats the style we are seeing?

dougal

• Disagree 2