More Singing at game

Jodec

I think we have great supporters here at caley but I think there isint enough singing and clapping at games and it has shown in the past that when the crowd get behind the team they play better Example: Caley 3 - 2 Celtic

• Agree 1

I think we have great supporters here at caley but I think there isint enough singing and clapping at games and it has shown in the past that when the crowd get behind the team they play better Example: Caley 3 - 2 Celtic

give me some songs to sing and i'll sing them. trouble is other than the generic songs that get sung up and down the country there are not that many that are well enough known by the main body of the fans to make them heard

give me some songs to sing and i'll sing them. trouble is other than the generic songs that get sung up and down the country there are not that many that are well enough known by the main body of the fans to make them heard

I know what you mean its annoying

Edited by jodec98
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Give me a song and i'll sing it like I mean it.

You set my world on fire

I love you more every day

You can run you can run and you do no wrong

You set my world on fire

And I don't care what they say

You can run but you know where you belong

What more can I say

(Set my world on fire)

And I don't care, I don't care what they say

I love you more, I love you more every day

In case you dont know how the song goes- The Feeling, Set my world on fire, except we will sing it better.

Slightly off topic but, I was at the Glasgow City V Valur Reykjavik (Womens Champions League game) last night. A guy appeared with a big drum and the police wouldn't let him in with the drum. Absolute nonsense. It's hard to create atmosphere with overly politically correct red tape these days. However, I think that ICT are one of the best in the SPL in terms of crowd pleasing.

Edited by CapitalCaley

It may be a false memory, but did we not used to have a bodran player or two at the games? Smaller, lighter, and give a good background sound.

And if we didn't, why not get someone to play them now?

Would be easier to get into the ground than a clarsach . . . . biggrin.gif

Edited by FoolPhysio