Butcher OUT!

Sonam

To be honest I don't think we could attract a better manager than Butcher.

http://www.leagueman...story-1583.html

or

http://www.leagueman...profile-91.html

Coleman is so good he's been at Accrington for 12 years without any links to another club. Thats ambition for you.

I'd have prefered Pele to stay with us rather than being ambitious and going to another club. Same with Robbo and Brewster the first time. I wouldn't say he isn't being ambitious, maybe just loyal.

Put the feckin knives away as according to the Inverness Courier Terry has cracked it:

I still don't think we've found the right blend in the team and it's something that we'll have to take another look at."

WE ARE STAYING UP :twothumbsup:

It's only taken him a quarter of the way through the season to come to that conclusion !

Put the feckin knives away as according to the Inverness Courier Terry has cracked it:

I still don't think we've found the right blend in the team and it's something that we'll have to take another look at."

It's only taken him a quarter of the way through the season to come to that conclusion !

Which is a fair conclusion at a standard staging post through the season. Most successful businesses do quarterly reviews.

I still don?t think we?ve found the right blend in the team and it?s something that we?ll have to take another look at."

Well perhaps Proctor has saved the season by losing the battle to bring about wining the war, :twothumbsup: would it have been the same 11 against M'well if we had scraped a win on Saturday, I think so.

Also commented on personally watching a bounce game.?? :thumbdown: its a full time job.

I would say when losing stay off the drink and spend more time plotting how to win a game.

I see one poster on here has gone on another "Butcher Out" rampage this week on ICT Fans Facebook page, despite almost certainly not being at the game. No prizes for guessing who!

Edited by Renegade

I see one poster on here has gone on another "Butcher Our" rampage this week on ICT Fans Facebook page, despite almost certainly not being at the game. No prizes for guessing who!

I wonder... :rolleyes:

A new thread to the same effect has also sprung up on P&B in BIG ANGRY CAPITALS to reflect how disgusting the whole situation is.

A sense of total outrage, lots of exclamation marks and you can always tell someone is mad when they right in CAPITAL LETTERS! It couldn't be him..........again.........could it...?

Edit - This is also the same poster who said last year that Butcher was right to get rid of Lionel Djebi-Zadi, not because he was rubbish, but because during the trophy presentation, he "walked out slowly"! lol.gif

Edited by Renegade

butchers motivated, experienced, and inspirational he also bring publicity and spreads the name of inverness caledonian thistle around britain just by being here what else do you want??

Points.

• Agree 2

butchers motivated, experienced, and inspirational he also bring publicity and spreads the name of inverness caledonian thistle around britain just by being here what else do you want??

His team to win a game or two would be a start ! Sorry but I couldn't help that .

Points.

His team to win a game or two would be a start ! Sorry but I couldn't help that .

had it coming to be fair

A new thread to the same effect has also sprung up on P&B in BIG ANGRY CAPITALS to reflect how disgusting the whole situation is.

What I don't understand is that he says "he doesn't care that he'll get pelters". If that's the case, why doesn't he post it on here then?

Its time for unity and less negativity as this site is a depressing read at the moment

I'm not one for shouting for a managers sacking but I am certainly starting to question some if not most of his signings over the summer

ICT jerseys are not for second best,they don't shrink to fit inferior players

dougal

Its time for unity and less negativity as this site is a depressing read at the moment

I'm not one for shouting for a managers sacking but I am certainly starting to question some if not most of his signings over the summer

ICT jerseys are not for second best,they don't shrink to fit inferior players

dougal

Were you at the game yesterday as all of the signings played really well especially Andrew Shinnie who got a deserved man of the match. I truly despair at some of the nonsense posted on nthis siteat times.

For anyone who cant be ersed looking on P&B below are the ramblings of ICT's No. 1 fan...............There can be only one caleyfan.

It is time for Mr Butcher to LEAVE Caley Thistle (either by resigning or by

getting the sack) because results are NOT GOOD ENOUGH, bordering on

EMBARRASSING!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

2 wins all season AND out of League

Cup to Ayr is totally UNACCEPTABLE, i have lost all faith i had in Terry before

end of last season, tbh, i reckon he knows he's in a results based job and if

Houston is getting slated for his record as United gaffer then surely Butcher

needs slated as much, if not more.

I know i will get slated but NO-ONE is

going to change my views, as hard as they may try.

I would go for either

Jim Jefferies or Jimmy Calderwood as a replacement, and yes, i understand that

the new man would have to totally rebuild because a lot of guys Butcher signed

would leave but Jimmy or Jim would buy their own players who would surely be

better than Butchers lot!

Guest Mahonio

What I don't understand is that he says "he doesn't care that he'll get pelters". If that's the case, why doesn't he post it on here then?

For 2 reasons, 1) I am sitting on -39 reputation wise here and -1 on P and B and 2) I respect posters on this site but i won't tolerate utter crap that you wrote above where you mention that i said "Butcher was right to get rid of Djebi-Zadi, not because he was rubbish but because he walked out for trophy presentation to slow", i am very angry that you think i would say such a damn thing and want an apology, please!

I understand that Tel is well liked and maybe shouldn't have posted comments on Facebook like i did, and to be honest, another reason i didn't post it on here is because i feel like i am public enemy number 1 or even hated by some, if not, all posters on here.

I am expecting some or maybe numerous reds for saying that i feel hated on here but its how i feel and its unfair.

Edited by Mahonio

Dry your eyes mate!!!

If you think someone disagreeing with you or giving you a red dot on a forum is hatred, then you're in for a shock when you get out in to the real world.

If you are not willing/able to defend and stand by your opinions without going into the "Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me" routine every time someone disagrees then it's probably best you keep them to yourself. It's your whining that gets people's backs up more than your thoughts on whether the manager is good, bad or indifferent.

Make your point and, if challenged, argue it sensibly without the drama. If you can't do that, then quite frankly I would prefer you stuck to your word and just posted elsewhere and not cause us the hassle here....I'm certainly not going to allow you to drag threads off topic with your childish nonsense.

The choice is yours.

• Agree 5

Meanwhile back at the ranch, reflecting on the REALITY of the situation,

Terry and Mo are here to stay, come what may. No ifs or buts about it.

The smart thing to do now is the positive thing (is it ever anything else?) and that is to support Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas to the hilt until the end of the season. Crying for his, or any other head is not going to solve anything because it's pie in the sky and unless the earth caves in it will never happen-at least not this season and probably not next either because, remember, their contract is for two years. PLUS, every employee deserves a fair chance.

If ever the Manager and the club needed the fan base to be solidly behind them it is now. Get with it you negative posters and so-called fans and go to the matches, buy a ticket (not season ticket holders), lend your physical presence to the voice of the crowd and cheer every decent pass.

And phone the club with a suppporting few words and you will see the rrsponse.

i won't tolerate utter crap that you wrote above where you mention that i said "Butcher was right to get rid of Djebi-Zadi, not because he was rubbish but because he walked out for trophy presentation to slow", i am very angry that you think i would say such a damn thing and want an apology, please!

Lets have a look shall we?

http://community.cal...go/page__st__25

Mahonio user_popup.png

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

I am not surprised by these releasings apart from maybe Duff who i felt should have been given at least a chance pre-season to show that he was worth a new deal.

Djebi-Zadi- He was mistake prone and also his reaction to coming out of the tunnel for trophy presentation said it all for me, i mean he reluctantly clapped and did not smile and was even walking out slowly.

tongueincheek.gif Still want that apology?

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2