David Davis

AJS

I think he has been good for us. He will probably be missed in midfield. and good luck to him.

But, against Dunfermline, should we be playing a player who doesn't want to be here. I would rather let him go down the road, and let someone come in and try to win a place in the team. Someone who wants, and will be here after the weekend.

Edited by Dewsburydude
  • Agree 3

disappointed that it seems to be the player who made the final choice. Thought all indications were that he was enjoying it at ICT.

anyroads, he was a loan player, so we knew he was likely to go, so thanks for all you did, best of luck in your future games, and see you later ...... onwards and upwards !

mildly disappointed but with OTJ, Ross, Morrison, Cox, Doran (Soon), G & A Shinnie, Tade, Foran & Hayes i'm sure we'll be just fine!

glad roman is staying put as we need a decent defender and maybe we'll get him on one of butchers free deals.

I don't know if all the praise he was getting has gone to his head, but he's coming across as a right big-time Charlie on Twitter mow. Seems to think he's too good for ICT these days. He's done a good turn for us but I think he should GTF today and not be considered for Saturday's game.

I'm sure I saw somewhere, can't remember where a quote from Mick McCarthy saying his preference would be to loan him out closer to home or to a Championship club. I think that may have been a bigger factor on his decision to leave (if he had a say in the first place) rather than him simply not wanting to be here.

• Agree 1

I don't know if all the praise he was getting has gone to his head, but he's coming across as a right big-time Charlie on Twitter mow. Seems to think he's too good for ICT these days. He's done a good turn for us but I think he should GTF today and not be considered for Saturday's game.

yea i seemed to get the impression that ol Double D was getting a bit too big for his boots, or it's just me.....nevermind. best o luck and don't come running to us next season when your cleaning Eggert Jonsson's boots ;)

Edited by GMD11UK

I'm sure I saw somewhere, can't remember where a quote from Mick McCarthy saying his preference would be to loan him out closer to home or to a Championship club. I think that may have been a bigger factor on his decision to leave (if he had a say in the first place) rather than him simply not wanting to be here.

He will go to Barnsley on Loan

Davies was only due to be here until January and if Wolves have been impressed with what they have seen from him whilst he has been at ICT and want to try him at a higher level then that's up to them as he's their player. If they have been able to fix up a deal at another club in League 1 or whatever they see as a higher standard then it makes sense for him to be sent there to continue to improve his game. Unfortunately, he owes us no loyalty and Wolves don't owe us anything either.

Some are glad he's gone. Some think he's a big head. Some still favour him and wish him well. Who will think what if he's the one who scores the goal that will keep us in the Scottish cup.

Davis has been good for our club and we've been good for his career. Neither owes the other anything. He is being noticed by, and is rated by, Mick McCarthy so has made the decision to put himself somewhere he'll get more exposure. Lets face it the lower leagues doxn south get more tv and newspaper exposure time in a month than the SPL gets in a season. The guys not bigheaded. He's ambitious and sees opportunity for success. I hope he scores for us at the weekend and goes out in a blaze of glory.

• Agree 5

I'll save my good luck wishes till after saturday...............I'm sure he'll feature against Dunfermline

Very petty and immature Alex

I wish the boy well now no matter what happens tomorrow in the cup

He is a class act and he probably realises that he will be in the spotlight more if he gets loaned out to a club in England

I very much doubt anyone from Wolves would have watched him up here but I stand corrected if I'm wrong

We all knew he was a loan signing and that he would probably be leaving this month therefor there is no point greeting about it now

I will definitely be keeping an eye on him as his career progresses

Dougal

He was a great help to our cause - I thank him & he probably knows we will soon be better off with regulars returning -

we used the loan system well on this occasion - it worked well maybe more beneficially for ICT than for he himself.

I'll save my good luck wishes till after saturday...............I'm sure he'll feature against Dunfermline

Dougal

Not too sure how that's petty and/or immature, Dougal...

The way it reads to me is that until Saturday's match is over, DD is still a caley thistle player, so why wish him all the best before he's played his last game...??

Dougal

Not too sure how that's petty and/or immature, Dougal...

The way it reads to me is that until Saturday's match is over, DD is still a caley thistle player, so why wish him all the best before he's played his last game...??

He's fishing. Ignore him.