Goal Of The Season

RiG

Simple really - pick a goal for ICT and a goal against ICT that was your Goal of the Season.

For ICT - Dargos pinpoint/mishit shot that left Hasslehoff grasping thin air down at Ibrox. Okay I wasn't there - I wouldn;t have lasted 5 minutes in that cauldron of bile - but I saw it and nearly chocked on my falsers. Brilliant way to open his account (IIRC?)

Against ICT - Jamie Smiths 35 yard strike in the 1 - 1 draw with Aberdeen earlier this season. Strode forward from midfield, saw nothing else on and bam! Top right, Mark Brown no chance. Git.

Over to you...

Five of the six goals against Alloa in the league cup at Inverness were absolute crackers, the sixth one was ony fantastic. Richie Harts 42 yard free kick, Wyness setting up Roy boy, Russeldinho hitting a twenty five yarder on the run into the top corner after a lightning quick break down the left wing, Wilson drilling a daisy cutter into the bottom corner on the run and Denzil jumping high to control a ball on his chest before volleying home whilst running across the box at speed, well as fast as he can go.

Brews goal V Killie was a beauty and Wyness did similar against Livi, replica goal.

Smiths goal for Dons was as good a strike as witnessed this season by the opposition.

I still don't think that Tokley actually did that. I think that was Rivaldo reliving his overhead goal v Valencia from about 4 years ago! Therefore it is excluded from the competition :lol:

Guest calaiscasual

I have just noticed that *beep* is beeped out!

Mishit :roll:

**** i have the pussycat dolls song stuck in my head now, thanks for that

The best goal quality wise that I have seen us score this season is Blackie's against Dunfermline but Rosscoes has to rival it for pure shock value. For the best against us there's no competition it has to be Smith's in the first Dons game of the season.

Guest David W Lacy

I'm digging them out of the archives :D - awaiting the OK from a moderator first

You have my blessing my dear