Getting in at ht

Joe DiMaggio

Are you able to get into games at ht now or is it the usual pedantic stewards being arses for the sake of it. Last time I turned up to a game at ht, 2 seasons ago, I knocked on fire door and was refused entry by a steward as it was too late and against some made up rule.

Just I am coming down from Wick as I have a course in Inverness from 10am-3.30pm so can make the 2nd half easily enough. Don't know if its worth the hassle after last time.

Actually edit that I never offered to pay in, I had a season ticket and still wasn't allowed in!!

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

Are you able to get into games at ht now or is it the usual pedantic stewards being arses for the sake of it. Last time I turned up to a game at ht, 2 seasons ago, I knocked on fire door and was refused entry by a steward as it was too late and against some made up rule.

Just I am coming down from Wick as I have a course in Inverness from 10am-3.30pm so can make the 2nd half easily enough. Don't know if its worth the hassle after last time.

Actually edit that I never offered to pay in, I had a season ticket and still wasn't allowed in!!

I used to get into the main stand through the turnstile at half time ok with my st book, I was going to be late for a Rangers game once, I phoned up to enquire and a member of staff said if I couldnt get in through the turnstiles to go in through the main entrance. They seemed more helpful towards st holders.

Just give them a phone for piece of mind.

The second half is usually better anyway with the team shooting towards the home and the fans make more noise as the game goes on.

I would also mention on the course that your going to the match afterwards, most courses are drawn out so you might get away sharper.

Don a yellow jacket, wear a sneer on yer face and act as if you have a low IQ - then simply state - "excuse me, I am a steward" and hey presto.

Either that or get someone to phone ya at about 14.15, sob "you're joking - not nana" - put your hands in your heads and ask to leave - may not work a second time though.

• Agree 3

I was running late for the ICT v Ayr match in division one and gained access after around 40 mins. I think we beat them 5-1 that day and we had already scored most of our goals. They did let me in for free though so it wasn't all bad!

Edited: Just had a wee look, It was 4-1 after 25 mins so i only got to see the final goal :(

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

If you need a ticket you can purchase one up until half time from the ticket office, although I would advise phoning in advance to purchase over the phone and collect on matchday. We will then direct you to a point of entry assuming the turnstiles are closed up.

I was late one day because of a game i was playing in and i had given my season ticket to my brother since he doesn't live in inverness, so i knocked on the door in the main stand right beside the turn-style and a steward wouldn't let me in even though i was willing to pay so i just walked up the stairs past the hospitality section and got in for free