WANTED

Joonya

I'm on the look out for a men's bicycle, preferably a mountain bike.

Suspension is not really important - just a standard mountain bike will be fine.

Good working condition and ready to use from purchase would be ideal.

I've looked on eBay and there doesnt seem to be much about, and there's also not alot in the local rag that catches they eye - or it does but it's out of my price range. Halfords have bikes at half price at the moment, but i'm not really into all the extra suspention, disc brakes and all the other bits they have these days.

Just a bog standard bike that i can use to commute to work is all i'm after

If anyone is, or knows of anyone selling a bike, please let me know here or by pm.

thanks

<br />I'm on the look out for a men's bicycle, preferably a mountain bike.<br /><br />Suspension is not really important - just a standard mountain bike will be fine. <br /><br />Good working condition and ready to use from purchase would be ideal. <br /><br />I've looked on eBay and there doesnt seem to be much about, and there's also not alot in the local rag that catches they eye - or it does but it's out of my price range. Halfords have bikes at half price at the moment, but i'm not really into all the extra suspention, disc brakes and all the other bits they have these days.<br />Just a bog standard bike that i can use to commute to work is all i'm after<br /><br />If anyone is, or knows of anyone selling a bike, please let me know here or by pm.<br /><br />thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br />

C'mon joonya! you know i'm the man for all sporting goods! i'll get you one for ?120, brand new and French. 15 second tent as well. Then i'll get you 20% cash back within the month......

?120 notes is a bit out of my price bracket tbh capital.

All i'm after is a basic bike to get me too and from work, thats it. Not bothered about branding, suspension, disc brakes or any of the other modern rubbish.

Found a bike on eBay for ?5. Tempting as it was, the wheels were rusted to heck and looked like too much needed doing to get it back to 'roadworthy'.

?120 notes is a bit out of my price bracket tbh capital.

All i'm after is a basic bike to get me too and from work, thats it. Not bothered about branding, suspension, disc brakes or any of the other modern rubbish.

Found a bike on eBay for ?5. Tempting as it was, the wheels were rusted to heck and looked like too much needed doing to get it back to 'roadworthy'.

Ahh I can't compete with ?5 lol Maybe if you win big at 10p Bowling this week you could upgrade!:laugh:

Get down to the Carse, New Start have a shed load (literally), you'll probably get a decent one there.

New Start

Go there between 10 am & 2 pm next Thursday.

I'd go on Saturday....since that's when the Bike Sales are.

Hmmmmmm.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy