Against all odds

Laurence

To Charles Bannerman or anyone else

Hi

I wonder if you can help me

I mentioned once that I am a bookseller ; anyway I have sold another copy of against all odds , but I can't find it.

Do you have a copy you can let me have , or do you know where I can get one. I don't want to let the buyer down as he seems keen to learn about the clubs History.

I did wonder if the club shop had some copies.?

But I do't go up to town very often these days.

I have a short timescale on this so I woild be much obliged for any help. I hate disapointing people.

Best regards

Laurence

Phone number on my page below

www.simplyreadbooks.co.uk

As far as I am aware, it is only available on online auction sites or book sites that have new and also used books like amazon (think some greedy fecker was trying to sell one for £100+ last time I looked which is ridiculous).

The club shop do not have any (sold out years ago). As far as I know, and based on conversations we had, Charles Bannerman does not have any 'spares' (now that we ripped apart one of his last copies to put it online).

however, it is available - for FREE - as a downloadable PDF on this site ! You may not make any money out of pointing this out to your customer, but you may make them happy !

208 downloads so far .... think thats about 20% of the actual printed run !!!

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/files/category/8-against-all-odds/

Hi

Many thanks for the info

If my reputation on Amazon is under fire that concerns me because that is my living

My reputation on this site is not of my making, it is down to others who are confrontational and get obtuse because there views are not mine

I have been insulted and maligned on this site, not of my making, other than to speak my mind.

I have been warned I know not for what, except that I said the team was , well you know what I said

As far as I know the book was deleted from both uk and com arms of Amazon

I take very seriously my deletions, although it is the provence of my lady wife to do the deletionsI, i sell about 10 books a day, so deletions over many sites take time.

I am getting on now, so I do make mistakes.

Forgive me for feeling persecuted by this site. I was only trying to pass on my thoughts, I bear no malice to the users of this site. I realise that mostly they are young and passionate about their team. I hope for their sake they are right and not me.

Repution in tatters. I think not. I was a senior fire brigade officer for many years. I carry with me an excellant reputation for many years of public service.

Edited by Laurence

As far as I am aware, it is only available on online auction sites or book sites that have new and also used books like amazon (think some greedy fecker was trying to sell one for ?100+ last time I looked which is ridiculous).

The club shop do not have any (sold out years ago). As far as I know, and based on conversations we had, Charles Bannerman does not have any 'spares' (now that we ripped apart one of his last copies to put it online).

however, it is available - for FREE - as a downloadable PDF on this site ! You may not make any money out of pointing this out to your customer, but you may make them happy !

208 downloads so far .... think thats about 20% of the actual printed run !!!

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/files/category/8-against-all-odds/

Yes, what Scotty says is largely correct, apart from the 208 downloads actually being about 10% of the print run since 2000 were originally done. But they've all gone and indeed are in very short supply.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy