Celtic

Harry Chibber

Although (as I stated earlier) it is not half as bad as the goings on in Glasgow it still does exist..... Happy??? More???

Your history lesson is correct, but justify your above statement. Show me one report of sectarianism connected with Hibs in the past decade?  :018:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you get a grip and instead of making sweeping statements give us some proof.  You might be an old man, but that doesn't mean you can just make a statement without backing it up.

You have yet to provide any sort of substantial evidence from recent times that Hearts and Hibs are as sectarian as Rangers and Celtic.  I certainly don't read about it in any sort of press be it cyber, written or televised.  And I have not yet come across a supporter of either Hearts or Hibs that are sectarian.

Although (as I stated earlier) it is not half as bad as the goings on in Glasgow it still does exist..... Happy??? More???

Your history lesson is correct, but justify your above statement. Show me one report of sectarianism connected with Hibs in the past decade?  :018:

Are you trying to tell me, being a Hibs supporter, that you know of no Hearts or Hibs fans that have sectarian opinions??  I find that hard to believe.... I stay in the central belt and know of at least 2 Hearts fans that would happily admit their hatred for Hibs fans and not just because they are city rivals 

Why don't you get a grip and instead of making sweeping statements give us some proof.  You might be an old man, but that doesn't mean you can just make a statement without backing it up.

You have yet to provide any sort of substantial evidence from recent times that Hearts and Hibs are as sectarian as Rangers and Celtic.  I certainly don't read about it in any sort of press be it cyber, written or televised.  And I have not yet come across a supporter of either Hearts or Hibs that are sectarian.

23 :006:

Scotsman

"Also, Hearts have a far bigger problem with sectarianism than Celtic do. Celtic fans aren't saints, but thanks to the bigoted little country they live in, they're far often more the victims of sectarianism than the perpetrators."

Scotsman

Have a read of the comments at the bottom of the articles, I don't agree with a lot of stuff that is being said but still gives some sort of examples of what I mean

I'm sure there are a few Hibs fans who dislike Hearts fans for more than footballing reasons and I know in the past that caley were infested with similar bigots at Telford St. I'm sure these caley huns crossed over, as you can still hear them at Grieg St. But having a few idiots following your club don't make you sectarian.

You don't hear it at our home games and you don't hear it at our away games. Like any club you will attract some less than desirable followers, we've got John Leslie! Doesn't mean we are all rapists (allegedly)

I'm of Leith Irish stock, we are a dying breed! have you been to Leith recently? not many Irish left. In fact its been rumoured that they are going to change name of Easter Road to Ramadan Road ...... oops now we are all racists, ******.

23 :006:

Scotsman

"Also, Hearts have a far bigger problem with sectarianism than Celtic do. Celtic fans aren't saints, but thanks to the bigoted little country they live in, they're far often more the victims of sectarianism than the perpetrators."

Scotsman

Have a read of the comments at the bottom of the articles, I don't agree with a lot of stuff that is being said but still gives some sort of examples of what I mean

Failed to open page.

And if you had respect for others, maybe they will have such respect for you old man.

Mantis..........I have evidence that you are an Anorak

"Aye, Charlie never appeared in that first ever East Stirling game in 94. The silky no 10 with the streaks in his hair was..... Grassa Bennett.

And the scorer of CT's first ever Scottish Cup goal was ... Mark McAllister. "

"I suppose Mad Dog McAllister is your LB then. Apparently he made 61 appearances according to Broadfoot."

Unfortunately I can only give you examples from the net I can't introduce you to people I know... I thought it was almost common knowledge or else I wouldn't have brought it up trust me.  I never expected I would be accused of being a liar even after giving you that 4-4-2 article which, if anything highlights the fact that there is/was issues between the 2 sets of fans. 

as I said already I can't really do much else...

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Jezzus Harry, thats some feckin hole you dug fer yersel there, you'll need to lie low amd maybe throw in some grovelling to get yer cred back, stick to your Friday team selection post for a while as you seem to know what you're on about there and I know Charlie Christie waits excitedly for that post before he makes his mind up..

Jezzus Harry, thats some feckin hole you dug fer yersel there, you'll need to lie low amd maybe throw in some grovelling to get yer cred back, stick to your Friday team selection post for a while as you seem to know what you're on about there and I know Charlie Christie waits excitedly for that post before he makes his mind up..

_42372648_bigbrother_203_getty.jpg

******!!

Too bad CC decided to go with Harry's selection....  :020:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Now Now Harry lad, no need to be rude xxxx I have got your best interests at heart and was only trying to help as I know deep down you like me.

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones, and what the feck are 'Family Butchers' all about??, I've asked before but nobody answered.

• 2 weeks later...