ICT -V- Dundee Utd : Matchday Thread

Scotty

any know what just happened? sounds like a bad one

Radio commentary was a bit unclear, but it sounded like Mackay-Steven was breaking away, Hogg was chasing back and tried to put in a challenge, Davis came in at the same time and Hogg ended up getting the worst of it.

Davis has gone to right back - bit of a loss from midfield after the fine game he had last week. Team still seems to be playing good football though.

Happy, content, praiseworthy, understanding, sympathetic and optimistic - feck me Mary !!

Happy, content, praiseworthy, understanding, sympathetic and optimistic - feck me Mary !!

6/6 for your command of adjectives, Johndo. I'm a bit worried that you keep asking me to feck you though - still a little turned on by the jumper I was wearing in the Diggers, perhaps?

Inverness CT 1 - 0 Dundee Utd Half Time

Could do with a 2nd goal , given our recent history

Agree with that, and it sounds like we have had plenty of chances and just haven't taken them. Was surprised to hear Brian Irvine say that United would be entitled to feel a little aggrieved - the commentary made it sound to me as if we were streets ahead. It was interesting, though, to hear Irvine say he'd been disappointed with Foran this season, and with the quality of his final ball in particular - it has often been poor when I've seen him recently.