Kenny Gillet

anniemac

Yes, Gillet has been a great signing. I particularly like him when he goes forward in an attacking role. A very underrated player imo. I'm glad we've got him. Amazed that Barnet, at their humble level in Englandshire were happy to let him go. Who spotted him fior us? Was it Terry? Whoever it was, they did us a real service, and know their football.

I seem to recall Barnet fans saying they felt he was at his best at centre back. Tbh i think he is good in both roles but he has brought a presence to the defence in recent games and has backed himself up with some stunning tackles. Perfectly timed and in tricky situations. We need to get him tied down to a new contract soon or we could lose him.

He was superb yesterday. For the first time this season we looked like we had a properly synchronised defence yesterday, with Golobart coming to meet the first ball and Gillet sweeping behind him. Gives Butcher an interesting decision when Tokely is fit again - does he stay on the bench, replace Piermayr, or come back into the middle? On the basis of yesterday I'd certainly stick with Golobart and Gillet in the middle.

Slow motion of video taken by Andycam clearly shows that Kenny got the ball, not the man. So, who made the decision at the Appeal? Who viewed the video carefully? North/South bias ? or what.....

For my sins I do hope that C..nty make it to the SPL (as long as we are still there and are always higher than them in any table) then those namby-pambies in the Central Belt have to travel SO far north twice as often. Ooh the shame - hope it snows much more than it has recently - oh the poor souls, my heart bleeds - not.

• Agree 3