Hearts team and roll call thread.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am heading down to this one and really looking forward to it especially as we are now on a 5 game unbeaten run :) :).

I would go with this team:

Esson

Piermayr, Tokely, Golobart/Gillet, G.Shinnie

Tansey, Foran, A.Shinnie

Hayes, McKay, Tade.

Bench: Tuffey, Meekings, Proctor, Cox, Ross, Sutherland and Williams.

Hopefully Esson is back from his strain and also hopefully recovers from the injury sustained near end of 90mins in tonight's game, it looked a sore one :(.

----------------Tuffey

Piermayr---Tokely--Gillet---G.Shinnie

--------------Cox

-----A.Shinnie---Foran

Hayes-----------------------Doran

-------------Tade

Bench- Esson, Meekings, Tansey, Ross, Sutherland(Mackay), Williams

Didnt think Tuffers put a foot wrong last night and if as reported above Ryan has a strain then we'll need him rested for the x2 tims at home. As for the possible news on some other knocks n bangs I'll come back and make changes.

Golobart has a knock too and so I'd rest him with Meeking and Williams needing a run out too I'd use them as Defensive cover on the bentch.

If it is regarding Esson's strain that you post that reaction, read the match report from BBC, it said Tuffey was brought in to replace Esson, who "was suffering a strain".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16501189.stm.

are you on about the FACT reporting from the above..... i.e

But Smith's poor clearance gifted Jonny Tuffey a 54th-minute tap-in, substitute Shinnie fired Inverness into the lead three minutes into extra time and Greg Tansey drilled in their third

Yeah heard he was injured just didn't know exactly what and how long. A metatarsal injury will be at Least 6 weeks recovery - normally. Not good thought he looked good last night and what we had been missing! Not heard about golobart yet, any news?

Guest Mahonio

I am heading down to this one and really looking forward to it especially as we are now on a 5 game unbeaten run :) :).

I would go with this team:

Esson

Piermayr, Tokely, Golobart/Gillet, G.Shinnie

Tansey, Foran, A.Shinnie

Hayes, McKay, Tade.

Bench: Tuffey, Meekings, Proctor, Cox, Ross, Sutherland and Williams.

Hopefully Esson is back from his strain and also hopefully recovers from the injury sustained near end of 90mins in tonight's game, it looked a sore one :(.

Now that i ken who is injured and potentially injured i will do the team again, and with a slight change of formation.

Esson

Piermayr, Tokely, Gillet, G.Shinnie

Hayes, Tansey, Foran, Ross, Tade

McKay.

Bench: Tuffey, Meekings, Proctor, Morrison, Doran, Sutherland and Williams.

Cox is also a doubt for this game along with Golobart according to Highland News.

I have gone with a midfield 5 to start with as that is how Sky had the team yesterday but when attacking, Hayes and Tade can join McKay in attack. I am not good at these threads, i tend not to do them but seeing as i titled the thread "Roll call and team for Hearts, i had no choice.

Courier reports we might be with out A Shinnie, Golobart and possibly Cox for the jambos game.

If so

Esson

Piermayr. Tokely. Gillet. G. Shinnie

Hayes. Foran. Tansey. Ross. Tade

McKay

Subs

Tuffey

Williams

Meekings

Proctor

Doran (if fit)

Sutherland

Morrison

Playing 5 across middle but with Tade moving up beside McKay at times and Ross pushing wide.

If Esson isn't fit obviously Tuffey to start.

Be interesting to see if Steve williams comes in ....

In fact pretty much the same as Mahonio now I look back at that selection

Edited by gdm

Pyshing rain at the mo' hope our pitch can stay playable, Hope Hearts foreign brigade dont like the wind & rain up em!

Without Golobart the defence picks itself, Gillet looks quite capable in central defence, just hope Rossco sharpens up a bit today.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager Terry Butcher: "If Paulo Sergio can guess my line-up, I will give him every penny I've got.

"Unless he has inside information, which I don't think he will get.

"We will see who is available. I normally name the team on a Friday, but I want to see exactly who is fit.

"We know we haven't played particularly well in the last five games yet we have been resilient, a tougher team to beat and been more ruthless at both ends.

"This shows we are far more united than at the start of the season, which we said would happen.

"The players know each other better, their strengths and weaknesses, and we will need that on Saturday.

"I still say the best is yet to come from us and if that is the case then we are certainly looking up."